What's cooking?

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I fuucking love Indian food! My mate is Indian and his food is pretty darn good. Tbf though, I’ll eat most things ?

I love western "Indian" food, Indian food in country is guaranteed to give you the shits, I have been a few times, the standards of hygiene are 0,the worst curry I ever had was in Delhi. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I fuucking love Indian food! My mate is Indian and his food is pretty darn good. Tbf though, I’ll eat most things ?

I made pig cheeks (underrated) the other night and I’m too embarrassed to post the photo ? They looked amazing, it’s just that my camera is fuucked and I’m shit at photos to boot ?‍♂️

I will eat any type/cut of meat/fish,I love pigs liver/hearts,tongue ....bar Lamb?the smell of it cooking when I was younger used to make me physically sick...I shit you not...out grown that now..won't feed it to my dogs because I can smell it in their piss?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, mackem said:

I love western "Indian" food, Indian food in country is guaranteed to give you the shits, I have been a few times, the standards of hygiene are 0,the worst curry I ever had was in Delhi. 

filthy c**ts ? curry on it to hide the fact the meat is rotten 

• Thanks 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

filthy c**ts ? curry on it to hide the fact the meat is rotten 

Not just the meat, I always wondered if they washed their hands, cross contamination in the kitchen, dirty water, India is just filthy, no use tarting it up or pussy footing around, its manky. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, twobob said:

Try them mangos on the own they are nice

Try papaya also,some people inject them with rum, leave them in the fridge overnight, then eat with a spoon or cut an alcohol fruit slice. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Never had one on its own Bob?but I will drink the fruit juice ??

Dc they are great  get your lass to get some next time shes shopping if the hard put em to ripen should give a bit when you squeez em

• Like 1