What's cooking?

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

3 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

New jailhouse diner hmp Portland 

IMG_0982.jpeg

Is it an open prison with a cafe just outside the inmates work at...

One of them at hmp Sudbury between Derby and Uttoxeter...Good food as well was working at the prison for a few month..last year

• Like 1

Just down the road from the prison  is fosten Hall women's prison...they have a Costa cafe inside...Costa actually trained some of the women how to be barista's... the call the cafe fosta coffe

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Just down the road from the prison  is fosten Hall women's prison...they have a Costa cafe inside...Costa actually trained some of the women how to be barista's

Everyone deserves a second chance (except Schofield,glitter,Harris etc)are the ladies staffing the cafe TOMO?

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Everyone deserves a second chance (except Schofield,glitter,Harris etc)are the ladies staffing the cafe TOMO?

Yeh the one in fosten Hall.. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Is it an open prison with a cafe just outside the inmates work at...

One of them at hmp Sudbury between Derby and Uttoxeter...Good food as well was working at the prison for a few month..last year

This place is in Easton opposite hmp Portland which used to be young offenders prison it’s the old prison officers social club type place . No prisoners are working here ?
The pics I put up previously of portland port are from the jailhouse cafe which is in Verne prison grounds (where glitter was to) And does get staffed by prisoners I think , I think it’s the same people running both ? P

• Like 1