What's cooking?

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

On 18/03/2023 at 19:17, Stavross said:

Went veggie tonight, cauliflower and spinach curry, absolutely lovely 

the missus had her usual orange sh*t, chicken Kiev, oven chips, mushy peas covered in vinegar and tomato sauce, I give up, I physically couldn’t eat that sh*t

773E826C-A714-4B56-8AD4-25420B5EB0A2.jpeg

Same here today mate :thumbs:

IMG_20230320_190827.jpg

IMG_20230320_191110.jpg

• Like 5
17 hours ago, TOMO said:

Chicken leh stack...kens paying again

20230320_185925.jpg

You know you're not getting paid, dont ya mate? Not with the amount of grub he's chucking at you...lol

1 hour ago, BenBhoy said:

Rabbit, smoky bacon & mushroom pasta. Just me & littlest one home tonight, she liked it & shape of her plate says it all! ?

20230321_164915.jpg

20230321_170644.jpg

20230321_165225.jpg

did the little un try any rabbit meat mate?

My 2 eldest love it,used to  take rabbit and cheese sandwiches to junior school ?,will try anything you put Infront of them.... youngest has never put a piece of meat in his mouth? he was 9 in January ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

did the little un try any rabbit meat mate?

My 2 eldest love it,used to  take rabbit and cheese sandwiches to junior school ?,will try anything you put Infront of them.... youngest has never put a piece of meat in his mouth? he was 9 in January ?

Yeah she scoffed the lot. She's the best eater of my 3, absolutely anything gets tried. So far the only ? have been black pudding (I'll keep trying) and avocado (can't blame her!) 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Fried mash Arry? My kinda breakfast that, inspired me to knock one out this Sunday.

Fixed that for you mate

Arry is out of your league, I’ve seen the meatballs and Quavers concoction you tried to pass off as a meal ?

Edited by Stavross
  • Haha 5