What's cooking?

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Do you cook and eat them with the guts in ?

Cheers.

Absolutely…..always on a slice of thick bread….will turn out to be the best slice of fried  toast ever !….

Felt crap earlier,walked past a chocolate store,the smell was heavenly so I thought I would grab some chocolate to eat in front of the telly at night as I might be here for another month.Got a bag of chocolate,the guy was telling me it’s imported fresh from Geneva weekly,it’s fair trade,etc.Couple of really nice Orange County MILF yummy mummies behind me in the queue,he rang the bill up at 90 Dollars,in my head I am “f**k ninety bucks for a bit of chocolate” but I couldn’t say put it back mate it doesn’t matter without looking like a div in front of the women behind,damned if I do damned if I don’t,chocolate is nice though.

69F026C2-F19E-44C8-A841-B631AD672176.jpeg

E738CCDB-F773-41AF-86A3-3B32D4AE3848.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 hours ago, TOMO said:

do you actually eat the cooked guts?

I've been told that you are supposed to leave the guts in when you cook them, but I've never tried it.

I don't know why this is, when I have small game birds like quail or partridge I allways gut them.

Cheers.