What's cooking?

4 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

I don't really like fish tbh....wish I did. Mrs & kids ate the fish said it was fine.

you made your excuses and left the wife and kids eat it....in the hope one of them bugs would attach itself and you would have peace and quiet???

I like your style Kid????

• Haha 3

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

While I've been prepping the full Sunday roast here this morning I decided to knock up Tuesdays tea, well part of it.

I knock up my own hot sticky wing mix and like them to marinate for at least 48 hours. These will be had with sour cream, corn on the cob and homemade garlic bread.

Tomorrow will be cold beef cuts and bubble and squeak left over from tidays roast.

20221120_130529.jpg

• Like 7

Chicken dinner today, was meant to be home alone today, but missus didn’t end up going away, only had chicken breast in the fridge but pot roasted them with a few bits and bobs to make the gravy, you would never tell it wasn’t a proper roast chicken ?

29F5EE1C-813E-4485-B6EA-4D642EC0B97C.jpeg

• Like 7
1 hour ago, si brown said:

It’s cold on east coast at moment, dint get above zero till 11am today:(

lamb shoulder kind of stew/hotpot with dumplings..this ninja has to be my best buy in ages?

4DCCA2B5-8BC6-4BA3-9249-232C973B15B2.jpeg.b17c47f1471acb38b68f343b95a14bae.jpeg5D24FC9E-6F04-47C7-87FE-20197E5F2B11.jpeg.35af5d36167501e59464df76db7db2dd.jpeg

Can't beat them ninjas bloody great ours is used daily 

• Like 2

Had some chicken in a Moroccan, didn't take a pic nor finish it as it was still pinkish inside, then to cap it off behind the counter I could see a dishcloth actually touching some pita bread ? feel a bit queasy ??

• Haha 1