What's cooking?

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Arry said:

Well it's piss down and blowing some so made a couple of Pasty's one was gone so quick I only had one to take a picture of.

Then made a batch of Bramley apple and Onion pickle.

IMG_7427.jpeg.0fbbf98811b83fb8a50ab1a74bf7da74.jpeg

IMG_7432.jpeg.2e42b24a1cf4d68a68c0faa18a15d447.jpeg

IMG_7428.jpeg.5130504e187d73941598fa4330239aae.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Arry my son, now please keep this to your good self, and this isnt like me to grass someone up, but that bloke Tomo off here, well hes just messaged me and said , the pasties are ginsters 

• Haha 4
51 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Arry my son, now please keep this to your good self, and this isnt like me to grass someone up, but that bloke Tomo off here, well hes just messaged me and said , the pasties are ginsters 

It's nowt laugh at , I believe he's a shifty bugger, he outruns bullets, can't see that missen, cos socks just messaged me and said he's a barrel of lard ?

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Made with my own fair hands Keith. Think it's the best ones I have made I used hanger steak instead of beef skirt.

They were bloody lovely.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Arry said:

pity you're not closer to me mate I would make one every week for you mate.

cheers Arry

Cheers Arry, your a decent chap, think I've quoted this before, but up till this blasted stroke, I could turn my hand to most things in the kitchen, but now, I dunno what goes fekin weer, anyways can't grumble, I do awreet fer grub, Take care matey 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

those pasties need gravy in them, as dry as ghandies sandals

No gravy in a Pasty mate all ingredients go in raw, it's just the steam and the juices from the meat and a knob of butter.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1