What's cooking?

22 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Talking of stews went to a new highly rated Caribbean food joint up the road at Costa del tilbury docks put me order in for a busket of jerk chicken and other goodies went back to pick up had to wait a while but picked up on a stew they had cooked up for themselves “bring it on il eat it “ it’s not on the menu she says in Jamaican twang  “ I wanna eat wat ur fking eating I’ve ate all that shit you talking bout “  ….. brought it out it was amazing proper gear  and managed to get a pot of the gravy take home any guesses  ? Sure Mack will guess it 

C95D3832-90A6-4E2A-95F5-BF918CE4BFE9.jpeg

Deffo goat; the best

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Talking of stews went to a new highly rated Caribbean food joint up the road at Costa del tilbury docks put me order in for a busket of jerk chicken and other goodies went back to pick up had to wait a while but picked up on a stew they had cooked up for themselves “bring it on il eat it “ it’s not on the menu she says in Jamaican twang  “ I wanna eat wat ur fking eating I’ve ate all that shit you talking bout “  ….. brought it out it was amazing proper gear  and managed to get a pot of the gravy take home any guesses  ? Sure Mack will guess it 

Got to be goat...

Looks lovely 

22 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

now I don't eat lamb,but don't mind ? mates birthday today...we will be eating something similar this Evening I hope??

41 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I’d say goat as well as goat can be a bit bony but I’ve been Jamaica a few times and they eat chicken foot soup and wait for it cow head so anything is fair game ?

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I’d say goat as well as goat can be a bit bony but I’ve been Jamaica a few times and they eat chicken foot soup and wait for it cow head so anything is fair game ?

You got the chicken foot but only half ? no goat in it just sows feet ?

EC50E840-18B2-4207-9233-EB1F8CBCE1D8.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

funny you mention curry goat...we all went to goose fair last night ...there are numerous Caribbean stalls ....but the best one is on the street outside the fair....

Mrs and daughter had curry goat with rice and peas...

I just had big plate of Jerk chicken...by Christ it was good...should have took a few pics

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, TOMO said:

funny you mention curry goat...we all went to goose fair last night ...there are numerous Caribbean stalls ....but the best one is on the street outside the fair....

Mrs and daughter had curry goat with rice and peas...

I just had big plate of Jerk chicken...by Christ it was good...should have took a few pics

Arse like Japanese flag this morn ?