What's cooking?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Company insurance? He'll be learning to drive in a Hi-Lux lol.

I did part of my learning in a LWB Landy, plenty of practice on 7 point turns ? 

Happy birthday Fin. ?

Cheers, D.

Fin said thanks Dave

Hes getting his 125 bike now, been working with me and saved a few quid..

Driving lessons after though.. I can't put him on company insurance as its over 25... its mental the money for youngsters insurance now!

4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Fin said thanks Dave

Hes getting his 125 bike now, been working with me and saved a few quid..

Driving lessons after though.. I can't put him on company insurance as its over 25... its mental the money for youngsters insurance now!

happy birthday and good luck to him Kev?pal just payed 2 1/2 k with a black box fitted for his 17 yr old ?... disgusting if you ask me?

Just now, Daniel cain said:

happy birthday and good luck to him Kev?pal just payed 2 1/2 k with a black box fitted for his 17 yr old ?... disgusting if you ask me?

Cheers Sean... I'll pass on your regards... 

Yeah thats the sort of prices we are looking at, plus its £50 an hour for lessons, think I was paying a tenner an hour lol

49 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Cheers Sean... I'll pass on your regards... 

Yeah thats the sort of prices we are looking at, plus its £50 an hour for lessons, think I was paying a tenner an hour lol

£3 an hour and £3 for the test, no theory test just a few questions on the highway code. ? 

Back in the 70s before anyone says biblical times ?‍♂️ 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2