What's cooking?

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Top man you are Arry my son,   decent grub, you always make me salivate, and presentation to boot, you wont believe this, but not long ago i could turn my hand to most things in the kitchen  , but ive lost it, shame really i like home cooked grub,  i can just about manage a pot noodle 

That was 11 o'clock Keith done a roast for 4 o'clock Spatchcock Chicken with me own Rainbow Carrots and Runner Beans. Over done the Yorkshires still tasted fine though lol.

IMG_6755.JPG.7e8047de30f7cdea8eeca48509d6d273.JPG

IMG_6769.JPG.9d0c080dfae4fe5b223962d94a4b6e80.JPG

Cheers Arry

• Like 5

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Arry said:

That was 11 o'clock Keith done a roast for 4 o'clock Spatchcock Chicken with me own Rainbow Carrots and Runner Beans. Over done the Yorkshires still tasted fine though lol.

IMG_6755.JPG.7e8047de30f7cdea8eeca48509d6d273.JPG

IMG_6769.JPG.9d0c080dfae4fe5b223962d94a4b6e80.JPG

Cheers Arry

overdone the yorkshires my heaving bum cheeks Arry,   i can actually taste n feel that gravy running down my chops, just look at those lovely roasts,   i dunna go short of out mate, not that you are suggesting i do, my daughter sees to that, ive not long had a ready dinner from morrisons, roast beef n vegetables, and a yorkshire pud 2 for a fiver ,   eh,    more goodnes in the packaging 

• Like 1

Well picked feed of Field Mushrooms today when taking the Kits out. Thought I would have Smoked bacon, onions, garlic and mushrooms on toast but it sort of escalated with another piece of toast egg, black pudding an extra slice of smoky and fried tomato lol.

IMG_6794.JPG.a0bce48da8742d1a2342951ae1c94fd6.JPG

IMG_6797.JPG.347b05ab2e9e1923b22cb287c5b17430.JPG

Cheers Arry

• Like 7