What's cooking?

On 05/06/2022 at 11:34, Arry said:

Well got a Ninja air fryer couple weeks ago still playing with. Found Spare Ribs, Lamb Chops and KFC flavoured Chicken in Panko bread crumbs. But midday snack Chip Butty was cracking.

Any body got some good recipes for the Ninja would be very much appreciated ?

Arry, did you not get the recipe book with the Ninja?Loads of recipes on YouTube and online ?

IMG_20220605_192816.jpg

IMG_20220605_193054.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

Didn't know what to do tonight, so tried to do a sort of Chinese takeaway thing. I had left over Chinese Chicken curry I made some time ago chopped a sausage which was left over from last night.

Then made Beef in Oyster sauce in the woke some air fried chips. Was bloody lovely.

IMG_6146.JPG.b981ec897dba024828b8454b07112e76.JPG

Cheers Arry

• Like 9
32 minutes ago, Arry said:

Didn't know what to do tonight, so tried to do a sort of Chinese takeaway thing. I had left over Chinese Chicken curry I made some time ago chopped a sausage which was left over from last night.

Then made Beef in Oyster sauce in the woke some air fried chips. Was bloody lovely.

IMG_6146.JPG.b981ec897dba024828b8454b07112e76.JPG

Cheers Arry

Is a woke like a wok but softer and non binary...

My favourite leftover in my twenties was Chinese curry sauce fry salmon steaks in it and serve with mayo , banging ...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Said to the missus what do you want for your tea, it will have to be something with mince, that’s what’s in the fridge, I was thinking cottage pie, mince and dumplings, mince and onion pie, No, she wanted leg of mince ( mince dinner ) ? you can take the lass out the council estate, but you can’t take the council estate out the lass

974104F3-0605-4B47-B38B-E82BFA5C7D49.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3