What's cooking?

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Cheers Jon?...not dreamed since I was a kid?

I'm two months in , not had a solid night's kip since I stopped,  mind i wasn't the best sleeper on it .

Dreams are nutz ?

9 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Be prepared to embrace fatness mate ? nice plate of grub ?

Never had a waist bigger than 32''?

4 minutes ago, Cocknose said:

Good luck it’s not easy doing the cold turkey! Are you doing it yourself or getting help from the doctors?

On my Todd....told all my mates and family to give me a wide berth for a couple of weeks till I get on top of it...not been as bad as I thought it would ?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Cheers Jon?...not dreamed since I was a kid?

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

I'm two months in , not had a solid night's kip since I stopped,  mind i wasn't the best sleeper on it .

Dreams are nutz ?

I think it effects people differently - I smoked it every day for over 15yrs. I stopped about 10yrs ago.

........ I was always a heavy sleeper anyway but, the first 2 weeks after knocking it on the head, I had some really vivid dreams - not bad ones, just some mental ones and a couple of really good ones :laugh:

it doesn't take long to get back to a regular pattern :thumbs:

Although, I will admit, I do sometimes fancy a smoke now and again, and a glass of orange juice and lemonade with loads of ice :yes:

4 minutes ago, Cocknose said:

Think of the money you’ll save (get some extra dogs) 

? f**k getting anymore dogs...I want to pay for laser eye treatment for my one lad,so he can join the army when he leaves school...and the  Mrs would Like a new set of tits...??

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

? f**k getting anymore dogs...I want to pay for laser eye treatment for my one lad,so he can join the army when he leaves school...and the  Mrs would Like a new set of tits...??

Set up a go fund me page...not for the tits ?

4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I think it effects people differently - I smoked it every day for over 15yrs. I stopped about 10yrs ago.

........ I was always a heavy sleeper anyway but, the first 2 weeks after knocking it on the head, I had some really vivid dreams - not bad ones, just some mental ones and a couple of really good ones :laugh:

it doesn't take long to get back to a regular pattern :thumbs:

Although, I will admit, I do sometimes fancy a smoke now and again, and a glass of orange juice and lemonade with loads of ice :yes:

I'm all or nothing I have periods of hammering it then I get bored and just stop , been doing that for 30 years, I know the drill well ,it doesn't  bother me that much other than the sleep thing ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Cocknose said:

f**k that!

always said the same if friends and family don’t help you out when needed there’s something wrong.

go fund me is just begging 

I wouldn't give a shit if it gets the job done who'd put pride before their own child....

• Like 1