What's cooking?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, baker boy said:

How's a bloke supposed to do a 10 hr shift on this shit

20220426_161437.jpg

20220426_161333.jpg

The peach thing might be ok if you dumped a load of yoghurt in there - I sometimes have overnight oats done like that with berries.  It's surprising how long it'll keep you going.

The egg thing might be ok if you dumped some bacon, black pudding,  beans, fried bread and chips in there :yes:

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

How's a bloke supposed to do a 10 hr shift on this shit

20220426_161437.jpg

20220426_161333.jpg

Been there mate. The mrs had me for one of these tasting menus ?‍♂️ 100€ each (not including drinks) and 20 dishes/plates/whatever, I went for a 5€ kebab afterwards! Tbf I tend to do that every time she takes me out ?

• Haha 1

I’ve been having a few weetabix in the morning and then making a shake with 2 sachets of oats blended with 2 bananas 2 tablespoons peanut butter full fat milk and bit of ice cream to make it nice and cold. 

Gives me so much more of a appetite for lunch and dinner if I miss that shake il eat shit all day.