What's cooking?

5 hours ago, gnipper said:

Any of you lads using a ninja foodie thing and what's the best you've done in it? I got one thus week and it was worth getting just for doing oven chips in but I've done allsorts using the air crisp function and it's great. I'll have a bash at the pressure cooking next week.

Got one, use it about once a month ?

IMG_20220305_204850.jpg

IMG_20220305_204617.jpg

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

7 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Ready to Reverse sear lump of sirloin 40 mins on 3 then seared in the pan few mins med rare ?

D8EFA6B4-7EFA-4F0A-B542-DD55A6D73284.jpeg

FB13ABF8-09B5-46A1-B2DE-087DB55F57A7.jpeg

boy could i just shift that wi some chips, i thowt arry put some decent grub up, but that takes some beating, dunna tell arry though mate

• Haha 2

im not joking now lads, but those aldi chicken n veg, ive had some tackle in my mouth in my lifetime, a nice golden looking crusty top. i thowt yes. opened it up , i needed somebody to borrow me there false teeth, chicken like rubber, ive binned em,  im just doing missen a prawn cocktail 

Went to one of them buffet things las night kinell was it good! Oysters, lobster, soft shell crab, prawns as big as your hand, normal cooked dishes, sushi bar, one of them huge hot plates for cooking the raw seafood and meats, all for 20€ Which I probably cleared in oysters alone…. I didn’t eat a single carb ?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Went to one of them buffet things las night kinell was it good! Oysters, lobster, soft shell crab, prawns as big as your hand, normal cooked dishes, sushi bar, one of them huge hot plates for cooking the raw seafood and meats, all for 20€ Which I probably cleared in oysters alone…. I didn’t eat a single carb ?

Shell deep you were ?? 

32D97BA0-B238-4D90-8CCA-FCAD600AE6DA.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I must be on a different planet than you lot, first off, just let me congratulate  you all on your very tasty, and well presented dishes, i honestly can remember the time, i could turn my hand to anything in the kitchen, but now, look i like a couple of boiled egges fer my breakfast, i cant even get that right, either fekin solid or raw, reet, thats me all grovelled out, if i send u my address and a doggy bag,  owt doing  i mean that mixed grill of our arry, to die for, and that lump of steak from green lurchers, eh i could eat that bugger raw just look at it, im on all fours hear with hunger pains

• Haha 1