What's cooking?

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I eat all fruits, especially limes,lemons in my lager, oinions on a burger, potato in chips,jacket spuds...and sweetcorn....the rest taste like cardboard...we will have to meet up and have a THL cross country marathon...if you can keep up with me...then I will listen to your health advice ??

I eats my greens in the summer time ?IMG-20170525-WA0000.jpg.b4afcf97f789a0a5329644d2ead3bb6e.jpg

Um onions sweet corn and potatoes are veg ?

these sandwiches will they be sausage or bacon ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

Well salmon went down well, in brown sugar and salt brine overnight then, drained sprinkled paprika brown sugar salt pepper as dry rub left in fridge to dry further. Then got smoker to 225f put salmon on for one hour internal temp 145. And served with spicy rice and broccoli, and about to hit it again with a baked spud and mayo.

IMG-20211229-WA0002.jpeg

• Like 8

This is a quarter of a Chicken which I bought for Christmas dinner but as I had a cough and a cold I could not  have dinner with my sister and brother in law. My brother in law is getting over Cancer and his immune is very low due to chemo treatment. So this 9lb Chicken which I had off a mate who grows them free range in a orchard. So I cut it into quarters and froze them. That quarter weighed over two and a half pounds and the legs are over one and a half. Was bloody delicious.

IMG_4830.JPG.61f84e9a20d76941b69c7eed6569c02f.JPG

IMG_4834.JPG.a8b9403598755080999de61c4e7a0b1b.JPG

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 16
On 29/12/2021 at 10:19, Daniel cain said:

New year's resolution is to have sandwiches at least once a week....?DSC_1195.JPG.18ca36fd2a06fde4cae5653cbd6d1787.JPG

? i cooked again today ourlass rang use the lamb in the fridge thought what you said gutted ? 

one  thing we have in common fack the veg dc ? 0A2A10CD-D19D-4D83-ACCC-E6DA5D064A70.jpeg.11bec671cfcfd9126afd10e59b0580f8.jpeg

• Like 5
22 hours ago, Arry said:

This is a quarter of a Chicken which I bought for Christmas dinner but as I had a cough and a cold I could not  have dinner with my sister and brother in law. My brother in law is getting over Cancer and his immune is very low due to chemo treatment. So this 9lb Chicken which I had off a mate who grows them free range in a orchard. So I cut it into quarters and froze them. That quarter weighed over two and a half pounds and the legs are over one and a half. Was bloody delicious.

IMG_4830.JPG.61f84e9a20d76941b69c7eed6569c02f.JPG

IMG_4834.JPG.a8b9403598755080999de61c4e7a0b1b.JPG

Cheers Arry

Go easy on the mushrooms !

• Haha 1

Needed room for beer in fridge for tomorrow, so got a soup on...parsnips and carrots, with onion, spring onion, garlic, cumin, tarragon, sage , thyme, salt and pepper , olive oil and butter , will blitz it tomorrow....

IMG_20211231_010853063.jpg

IMG_20211231_004938414.jpg

• Like 5

Just put a nice lump of beef brisket in the slow cooker, got a pile of crusty bread rolls and a few nibbles going to chop a load of wood in a minute and later anyone sad and lonely in the marina is invited to sit around the fire pit talk shit and have some scram and a few beers though I won’t be supplying the drinks ?

EA1A59E4-2A95-45E7-B9F9-5BBACC7BC65E.jpeg

• Like 8

BBQ is on and brushed up got lamb n chicken marinating in the fridge in yoghurt oregano chillis onions garlic skewer em and wack em last light I know deep down it’l be far better than the shit I got served in the fancy Turkish restaurant other day £17.50 for 6 bits of chewey lamb got 24 cubes lamb and two diced chicken breasts out the butchers dozen quid il make me own chilli sauce when I get back from the afternoon dog walk 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

The scene is set little bike ride and a bit of skip diving has given us enough wood for a good burn, cable tie repairs to the chairs, the beef still has 5 hrs in the slow cooker, few other bits to go in the oven later and should be all set for a 7 o’clock kick off ??

46C2F653-BD32-4DFB-8D39-85066517ED23.jpeg

• Like 9