What's cooking?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

Pork loin for me today - every one is at the coast so, I get to eat whatever I want :yes:

I rubbed it with salt and pepper and let it stand for a couple of hours before cooking.

I did manage to dry the meat out more than I would have liked but, it went well with the apple sauce and, the crackling was spot on :thumbs:

I'm convinced that the worlds problems could be solved with a hog roast :hmm: :laugh:

20211024_153545.jpg

20211024_174100.jpg

20211024_175008.jpg

20211024_180509.jpg

• Like 10

Just piss filters, not for me , maybe in a pie or stew but not on my fryup lol. A mate pulled some out of an early morning freshly shot buck 'breakfast'!! , still steaming and with the smell of gas and guts in the air, hmm hmm no thanks??

19 minutes ago, Borr said:

Just piss filters, not for me , maybe in a pie or stew but not on my fryup lol. A mate pulled some out of an early morning freshly shot buck 'breakfast'!! , still steaming and with the smell of gas and guts in the air, hmm hmm no thanks??

Never had them that fresh lol but lambs kidneys on a fry up ???

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Borr said:

Liquid breakfast, third coffee lol should do the trick....

IMG_20211025_061758573.jpg

Masses amounts of sugar in them high street coffees mate.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Action on Sugar group’s research shows chains such as Starbucks and Costa selling flavoured hot chocolates and chai drinks with huge amounts of sugar

Cheers Arry

19 hours ago, Borr said:

Fresh bunny liver is banging! Soak in salt water for 1-2 hours, pat dry and fry the wee cnuts with onion and serve on toast with HP ? (Proper HP @Daniel cain none of ya fruity shit ?)

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Fresh bunny liver is banging! Soak in salt water for 1-2 hours, pat dry and fry the wee cnuts with onion and serve on toast with HP ? (Proper HP @Daniel cain none of ya fruity shit ?)

Yes, I like those - I don't soak them though. I just pull them out and put in a pan.

........ I like them fried up with English mustard :thumbs:

The dogs go nuts for the hearts and kidneys raw.