What's cooking?

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Fritters sound nice ?

She made them the other week but put chili flakes in them this time, enjoyed them last night, was a couple left so tried one cold this morning, too fecking hot then ? 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

A nice bit of fillet steak from the butchers for tonight, in a surf n' turf kind of dinner :thumbs:

I actually got the missus to eat hers cooked like mine and, she liked it :thumbs:

20210807_184223.jpg

20210807_184249.jpg

Nice steak pal 

I use to like prawns till somebody told me they are woodlouse of the sea

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

A nice bit of fillet steak from the butchers for tonight, in a surf n' turf kind of dinner :thumbs:

I actually got the missus to eat hers cooked like mine and, she liked it :thumbs:

20210807_184223.jpg

20210807_184249.jpg

???

Gave my workmate a load of courgettes,  he made a courgette cake , I know it sounds all wrong but actually it was delicious, same  principle as carrot cake I guess,  anyway good for a  Monday morning pick me up ?

20210809_100057_compress78.jpg

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, kanny said:

Gave my workmate a load of courgettes,  he made a courgette cake , I know it sounds all wrong but actually it was delicious, same  principle as carrot cake I guess,  anyway good for a  Monday morning pick me up ?

20210809_100057_compress78.jpg

That’s mad, I’d never heard of courgette cake before, but when I was up at the shoot over the weekend the old girl give me my first courgettes and a  chocolate cake made from them, it’s very nice, moist and light, but has a little weird after taste, didn’t stop me scoffing the lot mind ?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Stavross said:

That looks top notch that ???

2 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Pork and cider sausages, bacon, mushroom, tomato, tiger loaf fried slice, beans, duck egg, hash browns, black pudding and white pudding :good:

20210808_185257.jpg

you must be some size if you can eat all that for brekkie. btw i wish it was on my plate

Edited by big sid
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Pork and cider sausages, bacon, mushroom, tomato, tiger loaf fried slice, beans, duck egg, hash browns, black pudding and white pudding :good:

20210808_185257.jpg

I feel like dogshit at the moment but I would smash that ?

• Like 1