What's cooking?

On 23/07/2021 at 17:02, South hams hunter said:

shes doing ok mate; i dont care if she breaks even, if it keeps her busy and happy though. she started out of boredom and was giving them away and costing me a fortune. shes managed to get a small reliable customer base now and has got a website sorted, plan is for her to have a shop hopefully early next year.

she is good at em but is never really happy with her own work which really bugs me ?

Nowt wrong with a dream and drive ;)

• Like 1

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

3The mrs just tried to have me cooking earlier. Not a sniff love, I'm knackered and can't be arsed..... cue dirty take away ?

We've gone with super hot chicken wings, super sized cervelas (a type of hot dog), chips and I also got an extra burger with the works on that I'm trying to eat before I get home ?

Went the local boozer last night, only as we can walk there and have a drink. It's one of them Hungry Horse pubs.

It was just 'brown food' overload, feck all else on the menu... ?

3 hours ago, Stavross said:

Venison saag curry ( to make it worse I used the loin ? ) different green chilli’s, it was bloody hot

sausage egg chips and beans for the missus, she won’t eat this foreign muck

FFC4451A-B846-4AE4-988C-2D84C78BE943.jpeg

I'll join your Mrs ?

• Haha 2