What's cooking?

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

When you recon you'll be allowed grown ups plates? 

I've only just been aloud metal knife and fork mate I'm just glad I dont have to use paper plates anymore bud 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
35 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Tbh I'm surprised it's whole and not blended ?

She went out mate and I'm not aloud to use electronic kitchen goods unsupervised so had to be grown up about it tonight

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Peas have improved but needs work on the mash ?

Cheers, D.

It's cauliflower mash that's why it looks a bit funny. And I grew the cauliflower myself actually nob head

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Cop for that bad boy. 

IMG_20210714_161228.jpg

Looks lovely apart from I hate cauli ? never heard of cauliflower mash either, thought it was mashed spuds, just asked the resident chef if she had, she's says yes, it's vegan shite lol 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Looks lovely apart from I hate caulk ? never heard of cauliflower mash either, thought it was mashed spuds, just asked the resident chef if she had, she's says yes, it's vegan shite lol 

Cheers, D.

It is mashed spuds, with roast calliflower and cheese mashed into it. My lads won't eat colly but they will in mash, so it gets another veg into em. I don't like mash, it's my least favourite spud but I love it with calliflower in, honestly mate give it a go 

• Like 1
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

It is mashed spuds, with roast calliflower and cheese mashed into it. My lads won't eat colly but they will in mash, so it gets another veg into em. I don't like mash, it's my least favourite spud but I love it with calliflower in, honestly mate give it a go 

Not a fecking chance, lol.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1