What's cooking?

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

What's the dog in the background if you don't mind me asking? Has a beardie look to it.

Have no ideal mate he was a free to a good home dog, but I would say you are probably right there is a lot of collie in the mix, both in looks and temperament ?

CA11A61F-FF1F-4D52-AC53-5DA0735F13C7.jpeg

49880261-B941-4886-B590-EE5C820FA0DB.jpeg

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Have no ideal mate he was a free to a good home dog, but I would say you are probably right there is a lot of collie in the mix, both in looks and temperament ?

CA11A61F-FF1F-4D52-AC53-5DA0735F13C7.jpeg

49880261-B941-4886-B590-EE5C820FA0DB.jpeg

Thank you for the reply. Nice looking dog. 

• Like 1

My mrs be doing a fair few of these Hello Fresh meals lately.

Order online and you get all the exact ingredients delivered to make the meals you've chosen.

Not a bad idea i think, gives you the opportunity to try different things that you wouldn't normally bother with.

Knocked out her first ever Risotto today and it was absolutely bang on i thought.

The meal card...

20210511_195457.jpg.d9446f7cc871545ab1945bd09827d021.jpg 

The end product...

20210511_190814-01.jpeg.28670d6e96e30704fa2a4aebe53f3a42.jpeg

https://www.hellofresh.co.uk/

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

My mrs be doing a fair few of these Hello Fresh meals lately.

Order online and you get all the exact ingredients delivered to make the meals you've chosen.

Not a bad idea i think, gives you the opportunity to try different things that you wouldn't normally bother with.

Knocked out her first ever Risotto today and it was absolutely bang on i thought.

The meal card...

20210511_195457.jpg.d9446f7cc871545ab1945bd09827d021.jpg 

The end product...

20210511_190814-01.jpeg.28670d6e96e30704fa2a4aebe53f3a42.jpeg

https://www.hellofresh.co.uk/

We've got a folder of their recipes we've kept and still use months later. Laksa is one of my favs

33 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

We've got a folder of their recipes we've kept and still use months later. Laksa is one of my favs

Decent isn't it mate.. yes, steady collection here building up too. It breaks you out of the cycle of having the same old meals all the time.. only so many spag bolls  you can eat in a week!!?

That Laksa doesn't ring any bells here pal... I'll get our Doris on it...?

9 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Decent isn't it mate.. yes, steady collection here building up too. It breaks you out of the cycle of having the same old meals all the time.. only so many spag bolls  you can eat in a week!!?

That Laksa doesn't ring any bells here pal... I'll get our Doris on it...?

Thats it mate, it definitely beats eating the same thing week after week and once you've got the cards you just get the ingredients with your shopping. We also found it saved money as your not buying lots of unnecessary stuff. 

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Chicken Laksa with Noodles Recipe | Fresh, High-Quality Ingredients, More Recipe...

That's the laksa recipe bud

• Like 1