What's cooking?

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

misses knocked up a cake for my mates kid today. its her first attempt at this and i thought it came out really good. its victoria sponge with a biscoff buttercream, white chocolate ganache and a biscoff drip - the lad likes biscoff 

cake1.jpg

cake2.jpg

cake3.jpg

She's got a talent?

• Thanks 1
On 12/03/2021 at 09:04, NEWKID said:

Home made hash browns are cracking..

Do extra jacket potatoes for tea..next morning grate the potato add oninon whack in a pan with loads of butter....yes!

That's not hash browns that's good old British bubble and squeak, fry up the leftover potatoes with onion and anything else left from the night before's tea,

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Smoked Harissa salmon, roasted Mediterranean veg,  pineapple and avocado chilli coriander and lime avocado relish 20210319_173833_resized.jpg.d7432493d85bbe4e4b5727b35ef36644.jpg

Our lass made a delicious dish today. 

Salmon in light curry cream sauce, spinach and sun dried tomatoes with rice. 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Not even in the same league as Kanny, but this is my attempt 

home made chicken, bacon and chestnut mushroom pie, with cream mash and cavolo nero 

478C02AB-BFCD-459F-B6F8-F15A55B917CF.jpeg

Mate that looks mint! Right up my street that? I can't take credit for mine it was the wife's work .

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

GL you are one of the finest breakfast chefs to ever have displayed his wares on THL, but this morning you have let yourself down ?

Cheers mate but kidneys hearts liver was a regular thing yrs ago can’t think of too much that is packed with goodness but I take on board what your saying and il cook more next.time ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2