Today's strangeness

Funny enough; On you chube, I'm subscribed to " Filth ". The cleaners thing. Only last night, they were clearing an alley very, very much like what Dido's been showing.

And yes, a good many of the visible residents of the area had caught the sun and were protecting their pates with little, white tea cosies.

• Haha 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And a nice clean end to the day. Took a mate to meet hounds for the first time 

The toilet? Outside toilet, see it quite often, sometimes they even smash the bog off and just leave a hole in the floor not realising it goes straight into the sewer. If a toilet goes dry then they c

I’ve seen squirrels do exactly the same. 

Posted Images

Scum that have no place on this once fair isle .

The c**ts deserve bubonic for that filth .How you can work for the vermin I don’t know mate .Lower morals than myself and I’m not being cunttish  just talking straight .

Swindon the same .Was never the Ritz but now it’s a hellhole .Whole estates filled with ragheads ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Scum that have no place on this once fair isle .

The c**ts deserve bubonic for that filth .How you can work for the vermin I don’t know mate .Lower morals than myself and I’m not being cunttish  just talking straight .

Swindon the same .Was never the Ritz but now it’s a hellhole .Whole estates filled with ragheads ?

I don't work for them. I get lots of calls so just cherry pick the best jobs. Unfortunately sometimes I have to visit a hell hole for certain agents or environmental health etc 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Yous just scatter the rubbish ?nepalm or good old petrol would do job 

Ah... I thought you was on about the bog picture... if we're talking about that shit hole what Dildo posted, a nuke would best solve that niggle, take out Darwin while you're at it... win win ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Chuck the dog in ?

I considered it....but it was half an hour home to get dogs , then back, then home again. And the bin was stinking. I did consider catching them all alive and holding a rat coursing competition on the bowling green at my local ??

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I considered it....but it was half an hour home to get dogs , then back, then home again. And the bin was stinking. I did consider catching them all alive and holding a rat coursing competition on the bowling green at my local ??

You'd be in the shit if you start dropping them dogs in stinking bins ?

I'd of had to though.

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...