• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1/4 JRT X 3/4 whippet; Cheers.

I don't post on here or come on here now I can do with out the aggro and argument just I googled Bedlington greyhounds to look something up but if you had no luck finding an F1 cross I have breed thes

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, baldockbanks courser said:

What's kennel club registered gor to do with anything??

This is just why I don't come on here.

if someone wants to genuinely buy a pup I'll show them the breeding Iv the pedigree here, I'll make a working pedigree with the Bedlingtons on one side the greyhounds on the other .

I can't imagine the racing greyhound is registered with the kennel club don't mean it can't run round a track ( I'm guessing as you just look a greyhound up for it's breeding ) and isn't a greyhound, so you need a set of kennel club papers for a dog to have fire in its belly ? 

Iv had plenty of lads who watch my dogs work they come down and iv plenty of game and show them a good day and my dogs hold there own. Kill an old cat ??

Seriously. Too many dry lunches and keyboard cowboys in the dog world if you can't afford something don't buy it no one's falsing anyone,to the little rat P.M then get all clever about price, don't like the price someone is asking don't buy something, if you'v got something to say to a man come knock on his door and say it I'm a straight forward man I'll give you a bit of respect if you want to do that, the age of the internet has created a lot of people who'd rather stand Infront of a computer than a man as it's far easier and safer and in my experience there's not many men now who can stand up without a beer or 5 up them.

I don't need to deal with school children.

Billy Crotty I don't need to hide behind a name.

Hope you get the pups sorted mate but as you can see nothing has changed on here.?

• Like 1

Wow I thought when I went into Bedlingtons that the breed seems it needs people who are just interested in keeping dogs for work.

It turns out the way a lot of you all bitch about each other you'd probably be more suited to mincing about with a poodle on a green carpet. What absolute tarts.

Anyway these are dogs that in the right I think should make decent ferret bushing and lamping dogs on what you come across as well as catching the odd hare given the right conditions as well, a nice little all-rounder, if you want to prove your a better man than me that's fantastic I'll look forward to it but I'll stand behind anything in my kennels that they please me on the field or they wouldn't be there.

Happy to chat directly with people genuinely interested in such a lurcher.

• Like 2

Jeez... The poor old Beddy's fecked with all these shennanighans.

KC reg, workers that won't be sold to working dog men, fussing over a bit of Lakie blood etc etc...

I've always fancied a Beddy, one from a solid working line, that works underground. I wouldn't give two hoots whats in the line, wouldn't give a flying feck about the KC either, just a solid working line producing solid working dogs... I genuinely have no idea if such things still exist but i know one thing, if they do, no one's gonna sell one to me... ?

Poor old George will be turning in his grave.. ?

2 hours ago, baldockbanks courser said:

What's kennel club registered gor to do with anything??

This is just why I don't come on here.

if someone wants to genuinely buy a pup I'll show them the breeding Iv the pedigree here, I'll make a working pedigree with the Bedlingtons on one side the greyhounds on the other .

I can't imagine the racing greyhound is registered with the kennel club don't mean it can't run round a track ( I'm guessing as you just look a greyhound up for it's breeding ) and isn't a greyhound, so you need a set of kennel club papers for a dog to have fire in its belly ? 

Iv had plenty of lads who watch my dogs work they come down and iv plenty of game and show them a good day and my dogs hold there own. Kill an old cat ??

Seriously. Too many dry lunches and keyboard cowboys in the dog world if you can't afford something don't buy it no one's falsing anyone,to the little rat P.M then get all clever about price, don't like the price someone is asking don't buy something, if you'v got something to say to a man come knock on his door and say it I'm a straight forward man I'll give you a bit of respect if you want to do that, the age of the internet has created a lot of people who'd rather stand Infront of a computer than a man as it's far easier and safer and in my experience there's not many men now who can stand up without a beer or 5 up them.

I don't need to deal with school children.

Billy Crotty I don't need to hide behind a name.

Only just seen this bollox, you were quite happy 2 tell me u wanted a grand when u thought I might pay that for a pup but cos I told these folks you've started rawing and now u want fill me in ,if your not bothered what people think y carry on like that 

45 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Anymore pictures for the likes of myself that’s not on pussbook

As you'v asked a couple of times.

She's a greyhound, looks just like a greyhound theyv never been breed for looks just speed.

Iv used a well breed track dog to put some speed in the cross as anything other than that wouldn't produce enough speed to be useful to a Bedlington IMO.

tempFileForShare_20210705-104635.jpg

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Only just seen this bollox, you were quite happy 2 tell me u wanted a grand when u thought I might pay that for a pup but cos I told these folks you've started rawing and now u want fill me in ,if your not bothered what people think y carry on like that 

You asked me how much they where and I told you the price I wanted for a didn't I.

You didn't give me your name or where you are despite me telling you who I am.

Your a Messer you had no interest in buying anything, if someone asks me what I'm asking I'll tell them it's pretty straight forward, you can't afford it or don't want to pay it fair enough.

Breed your own then you'v no problem or just take a chance buy something cheaper, it's a free country, it's the same old story too many "working" dog people like yourself want everything for nothing, as I said if you don't want one don't have one ?.

Asking me for strainers from behind a fake name, grow up will you Rambo?.

Iv give you my name I'm a genuine dog man and I'm no world champ as game as a pebble as you'v my proper name you can do some research can't you, unlike those who hide behind fake names and anonym ?.

Edited by baldockbanks courser
20 minutes ago, baldockbanks courser said:

You asked me how much they where and I told you the price I wanted for a didn't I.

You didn't give me your name or where you are despite me telling you who I am.

Your a Messer you had no interest in buying anything, if someone asks me what I'm asking I'll tell them it's pretty straight forward, you can't afford it or don't want to pay it fair enough.

Breed your own then you'v no problem or just take a chance buy something cheaper, it's a free country, it's the same old story too many "working" dog people like yourself want everything for nothing, as I said if you don't want one don't have one ?.

Asking me for strainers from behind a fake name, grow up will you Rambo?.

Iv give you my name I'm a genuine dog man and I'm no world champ as game as a pebble as you'v my proper name you can do some research can't you, unlike those who hide behind fake names and anonym ?.

The staightner was a joke and u know that