On 15/08/2021 at 08:53, baldockbanks courser said:

I don't post on here or come on here now I can do with out the aggro and argument just I googled Bedlington greyhounds to look something up but if you had no luck finding an F1 cross I have breed these.

Track bitch that had her last race February cross my working Bedlington dog.

I'll not be going through what my dogs are or aren't on here but theres some here if you have been struggling to find the cross.

20210813_120802.jpg

Screenshot_20210704-221224_Facebook.jpg

Bitch looks in great health 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1/4 JRT X 3/4 whippet; Cheers.

I don't post on here or come on here now I can do with out the aggro and argument just I googled Bedlington greyhounds to look something up but if you had no luck finding an F1 cross I have breed thes

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

I got banned full of peddlers charging silly money for pup like your man with the pups in here 

Shame mate that’s why the bedlington terrier and bedlington lurchers are fuked his bed dies are crossed with Lakeland if he’s had them off AT waiting too see what’s in the breeding atb

• Like 2
Just now, coco said:

Shame mate that’s why the bedlington terrier and bedlington lurchers are fuked his beddies are crossed with Lakeland if he’s had them off AT waiting too see what’s in the breeding atb

1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

I got banned full of peddlers charging silly money for pup like your man with the pups in here 

Thats a shame, i was hoping your post was to put us on to something a bit better, less peddlers, less shite.

3 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Dave do you no how much the pups going for ? I got my bitch for 130 three yr ago and most litters I see are anything from 700 to 1800 .don't no how they justify these prices but they getting away with it as fools paying it .

I'm not on Foolsbook...how much are these pups???

Does it really matter what's in these beddies to get them working?if they are doing a job? Or do you just keep lining jacker to jacker kc to kc and hope for the best? So you can call yours the Real Deal? And slag another man with sly comments?I'm confused here...am I missing something? You mates and it's a wind up??

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Does it really matter what's in these beddies to get them working?if they are doing a job? Or do you just keep lining jacker to jacker kc to kc and hope for the best? So you can call yours the Real Deal? And slag another man with sly comments?I'm confused here...am I missing something? You mates and it's a wind up??

There only a grand each I don't see what all the fuss is about ?

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Bedlingtons and the xs are getting ruined for ££££ notes .

Shame folk don't breed best to best kc or not to keep them a working type. 

If your going too produce bedlington greyhounds they’ve got too be kc reg agreed and there’s loads out there with fire in there belly would easily kill a cat so why use a bedlington hybrid too produce lurchers still waiting on the breeding atb

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, coco said:

If your going too produce bedlington greyhounds they’ve got too be kc reg agreed and there’s loads out there with fire in there belly would easily kill a cat so why use a bedlington hybrid too produce lurchers still waiting on the breeding atb

Maybe there not fussed on cats and want them 2 work 2 ground like 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, coco said:

What's kennel club registered gor to do with anything??

This is just why I don't come on here.

if someone wants to genuinely buy a pup I'll show them the breeding Iv the pedigree here, I'll make a working pedigree with the Bedlingtons on one side the greyhounds on the other .

I can't imagine the racing greyhound is registered with the kennel club don't mean it can't run round a track ( I'm guessing as you just look a greyhound up for it's breeding ) and isn't a greyhound, so you need a set of kennel club papers for a dog to have fire in its belly ? 

Iv had plenty of lads who watch my dogs work they come down and iv plenty of game and show them a good day and my dogs hold there own. Kill an old cat ??

Seriously. Too many dry lunches and keyboard cowboys in the dog world if you can't afford something don't buy it no one's falsing anyone,to the little rat P.M then get all clever about price, don't like the price someone is asking don't buy something, if you'v got something to say to a man come knock on his door and say it I'm a straight forward man I'll give you a bit of respect if you want to do that, the age of the internet has created a lot of people who'd rather stand Infront of a computer than a man as it's far easier and safer and in my experience there's not many men now who can stand up without a beer or 5 up them.

I don't need to deal with school children.

Billy Crotty I don't need to hide behind a name.

Edited by baldockbanks courser
  • Like 5
31 minutes ago, baldockbanks courser said:

What's kennel club registered gor to do with anything??

This is just why I don't come on here.

if someone wants to genuinely buy a pup I'll show them the breeding Iv the pedigree here, I'll make a working pedigree with the Bedlingtons on one side the greyhounds on the other .

I can't imagine the racing greyhound is registered with the kennel club don't mean it can't run round a track ( I'm guessing as you just look a greyhound up for it's breeding ) and isn't a greyhound, so you need a set of kennel club papers for a dog to have fire in its belly ? 

Iv had plenty of lads who watch my dogs work they come down and iv plenty of game and show them a good day and my dogs hold there own. Kill an old cat ??

Seriously. Too many dry lunches and keyboard cowboys in the dog world if you can't afford something don't buy it no one's falsing anyone,to the little rat P.M then get all clever about price, don't like the price someone is asking don't buy something, if you'v got something to say to a man come knock on his door and say it I'm a straight forward man I'll give you a bit of respect if you want to do that, the age of the internet has created a lot of people who'd rather stand Infront of a computer than a man as it's far easier and safer and in my experience there's not many men now who can stand up without a beer or 5 up them.

I don't need to deal with school children.

Billy Crotty I don't need to hide behind a name.

You said you’d put the bedlington hybrid breeding up as you should know I’ve had them for years I’m far from a school boy atb