2 hours ago, baldockbanks courser said:

I don't post on here or come on here now I can do with out the aggro and argument just I googled Bedlington greyhounds to look something up but if you had no luck finding an F1 cross I have breed these.

Track bitch that had her last race February cross my working Bedlington dog.

I'll not be going through what my dogs are or aren't on here but theres some here if you have been struggling to find the cross.

20210813_120802.jpg

Screenshot_20210704-221224_Facebook.jpg

Looks a nice litter! Sire looks the real deal Beddy 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1/4 JRT X 3/4 whippet; Cheers.

I don't post on here or come on here now I can do with out the aggro and argument just I googled Bedlington greyhounds to look something up but if you had no luck finding an F1 cross I have breed thes

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, baldockbanks courser said:

9 1 born dead 1 tiny runt that died at a couple of days .

Left with 5 dogs 2 bitchs.

My take on the cross is yes they a jack of all trades but going on experience around my area it the last 15 years you can't justify owning a dog purely for rabbits, this is a handy size cross that you will be able to take out and do a bit of everything and for someone who is limited to or doesn't want to own a load of dogs to have 1 dog that you can enjoy and find plenty of work for that's got to be a good thing for both owner and hound, I think you'll struggle to find a better 1st cross for this purpose but that's just my opinion.

I ? agree with your opinion fella On beddy xs.a good beddy x is a very adaptable dog that can just be used for a bit of everything  ?? 
good luck with your pups pal not that your need no luck finding homes for the remainder of the litter there be snapped up 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, baldockbanks courser said:

9 1 born dead 1 tiny runt that died at a couple of days .

Left with 5 dogs 2 bitchs.

My take on the cross is yes they a jack of all trades but going on experience around my area it the last 15 years you can't justify owning a dog purely for rabbits, this is a handy size cross that you will be able to take out and do a bit of everything and for someone who is limited to or doesn't want to own a load of dogs to have 1 dog that you can enjoy and find plenty of work for that's got to be a good thing for both owner and hound, I think you'll struggle to find a better 1st cross for this purpose but that's just my opinion.

I totally agree with you bud ,I got a first x my self and they definitely jack of all trades .

20210808_112930.jpg

20210609_082520.jpg

• Like 5
3 hours ago, coco said:

What lines are in the terriers mate

All from down your kneck of the woods Coco, my friend Alun Taylor from Rhonda valley breed the dog and got me the bitch and a bitch I had before that ( almost a decade ago, she got killed in kennel fight ) all from your way, I'll send you the working pedigree if you're interested, they get plenty of work through the season with us.

Edited by baldockbanks courser
  • Like 5
11 hours ago, baldockbanks courser said:

I don't post on here or come on here now I can do with out the aggro and argument just I googled Bedlington greyhounds to look something up but if you had no luck finding an F1 cross I have breed these.

I'll not be going through what my dogs are or aren't on here but theres some here if you have been struggling to find the cross.

20210813_120802.jpg

Well you’re a blast from the past ! Oddly enough I was thinking if you a little while ago, stood on some banks at baldock and thought this must be where he got his name ? 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Well you’re a blast from the past ! Oddly enough I was thinking if you a little while ago, stood on some banks at baldock and thought this must be where he got his name ? 

I spent many a happy winters afternoon after work spot coursing hares on them banks with my old coursing Lurchers, a bit warm round there to be taking a leisurely stroll bar a few big open bits out of the eye shot ?.

Im a jack of all trades myself now dog wise I breed them to do everything, too much money and drama in the matching game for me now, such a shame, to watch a fit hare and a decent lurcher on a cold sunny winters morning really takes some beating on land like them banks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, baldockbanks courser said:

20210813_120802.jpg

Any other pictures of the bitch

9 hours ago, baldockbanks courser said:

All from down your kneck of the woods Coco, my friend Alun Taylor from Rhonda valley breed the dog and got me the bitch and a bitch I had before that ( almost a decade ago, she got killed in kennel fight ) all from your way, I'll send you the working pedigree if you're interested, they get plenty of work through the season with us.

Yes I know AT he had Nicky newburns breeding too start with then crossed   With lots of different pieces yes but the breeding up it would be interesting read atb

• Like 1