Possible wars ?

28 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Watching a b-52 on a flight tracker returning back to the states from the middle east , hopefully they been keeping an eye on Iran , their one country if they ever managed to make a nuclear weapon would probably use it ? 

And Israel has stated they won’t let it happen as Iran has stated it will wipe Israel out ? all seems to point at the end result  ? 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Broke back mountain two, in the making here ?

China invading Taiwan. Everything is in place, just waiting for the right time. There will be a lot of rhetoric from the west, but nothing will be done. Cheers.

A good way to off a few million people to lessen the burden of world wide over population. 

Not on the same scale as global powers, but I,m hearing noises a small army are forming near Plymouth with sticks and stones and heading north to Sunderland were an opposing army are panic buying wellies and waders incase they get driven into the sea, could all be shit mind as Karen on Facebook told me ??

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv always wondered what the chinks at war would be like ?

Did you not see the border war story about a month or so ago? Indians and Chinese went head to head with nail studded clubs and knives lol full on weegie stylee ?

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye I saw that ?

I wanna see the chinks at all out war tho, I got feeling they be the mob that got all the gear an no idea? but there again if they do work together an perform like an army, then they be like 5ft slanty eyes ants comin from everywhere ? would be daunting for somebody of your size ?

Aye with 7' Russians behind them mate ?

A story "" from a mates brother who was stationed in Yugo back then... them Russian cnuts were massive lol 

Apparently under appreciated to the point they were swapping ordnance for food.....

I'll take any lanky cnut right down, all I need to do is to swipe the leg ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv knows a few Russians in me time both forces an civi an they ain’t no fcuking mutant super power ? they just a poor  version of us ?

we have a name for dangerous little cnuts like you where I come from ?

ankle biters ?

I'd take you down like a whore's knickers on a trick..... don't fuuck wi da MidJet! ?

Besides you molest animals (bit of a tangent... but I'm going with it)

Fuucking lanky, Jock, can't stand up straight, smokes weed (with me) and doesn't hold up ya bets... wanker ?

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv always wondered what the chinks at war would be like ?

I've no idea. They're developing so quickly it's difficult to know. Problem with sizing folks up on paper is it's very easy to get drawn in to the 'sexy' sharp end of military power, the fighter jets, the subs, carriers, tanks etc. When logistics chains are utterly critical to projecting those assets effectively. Simple things like tactical lift (chinooks) or effective intelligence and comms systems can have a massive impact on the war. The UK and US have a lot of experience in this.

Even when you look at the high end stuff, like jets and subs, the comparisons are so complex. An on paper second rate jet but that is highly networked with other battlefield systems with a capable missile could well give air superiority.

Then you have game changing weapons systems, like 5th generation fighters, hypersonics, anti satellite weapons, all these new technologies are to varying degrees unknowns in warfare.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

The writing is on the wall they and everyone  can see the Newley elected Biden team as very weak they no if they make a move by the time the Dems hold an investigation set up an inquiry sort out how they can line there pockets   and all the Dems theatre the job is done ✅ 

Edited by green lurchers
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Ohh ffs can see your poison dwarf side coming back out to play so I’ll let you jump an up an down with your dumpy wee legs an go mad Cos I don’t wanna chucked off another wall ☹️

Gi o'er greetin ?

You fell and that's another story ?

Besides that, you lost the bet.... bitch ?

It's your ass or a bottle of thy father-in-law's peach schnapps ?

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

There’s any bottle you want here for you, some walnut vodka that will put hairs on your badly midget balls ?

Double or quits?

You realise your rusty sherriff's is mine now? I own your skinny (yet somehow sweet) ass ??