Airgun storage

Bit of advice if possible, im thinking of renting my own place (problems at home) Anyway I have 2 airguns with all the bumf that comes with them,.scopes torches, cases boxes etc, now as im renting im not sure I can take airguns into a rented house,.is there anywhere where I can put them in storage inside the locked gunsafe?, im a bit dubious as there's nearly £3000-£3500 worth i  total..anybideas would be greatly appreciated... tia...

I have never heard of property exclusions so just check your agreement.

With valuable rifles, they should be in a cabinet anyway. And on your home contents insurance.

You may have to be discreet about bolting a cabinet to a structural wall, and make it good if you move elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

Thanks for all the advice guys, appreciated, when i find a place i will check and ask just incase there is some kind of clause about it...

I wouldn't bother asking bud if they're under 12ftlb and your allowed to own them you might be making a rod for your own back with new landlord or put them off letting to you. They're your property and who's today what you are allowed or aren't allowed unless stated I the tenancy.

Take them with you, say absolutely nothing about your guns and when an inspection of your rented home comes around every six months, as will be a condition of your tenancy agreement, just hide them under a duvet or inside a wardrobe till the inspection is over. 

The letting agents and your landlord do not have the legal right to search personal property and will not go further than observing the general condition of your rented property.  As long as you are keeping everything in good order, you won't have a problem. 

Don't worry.

All the best.

Simon.