43 minutes ago, byron said:

I don't know if this has been covered before.but..has any one on here suffered with it.and if so did counciling help. No fxckwits need to reply.thanks.

No I've not. The most traumatic thing I've put up with in life if when mummy cut my sandwiches into squares when she knows I have triangles. 

But I've met quite a lot of ex service men, and others for that matter, through the fishing charity. We spend hours fishing together, sometimes people want to open up and talk, sometimes not. But the service men in particular all seem to be in a better place with the help they are receiving. 

I think it's like any problem in life, the change starts with yourself. If you want to reach a better place and your open to it then a route to it is there somewhere. Sorry I don't know any details about the counciling in particular but if its for you then good luck, take anything that's offered and give it your best shot ?

• Like 1

My eldest Son done two tours of Afghan one at bastion and one in Kabul, after he returned he suffered for about 2 years we were quite worried at the time but until i told him a few harsh facts and he finally put his hands up and admitted he needed help things got a lot better after he started therapy.

He is still a stroppy f****r but a more manageable one lol...

• Like 4