Hunting footwear

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I currently own a pair of argyll wellingtons size 11 the right 1 has played a blinder for the last 2 seasons, but unfortunately the left has jacked and has stated letting water I won't pass it on ill

You can tell he's been ferreting in brambles by the look of his arms..

Rambo had a pair of them in first blood..

Posted Images

I've been wearing aigle paracours for 3 seasons now and can't fault them. The neoprene is starting to go at the heel now and the grip is wearing down but they are still warm and waterproof. I wear them pretty much all day every day once the ground gets wet so they have been put through their paces 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tyla said:

I've been wearing aigle paracours for 3 seasons now and can't fault them. The neoprene is starting to go at the heel now and the grip is wearing down but they are still warm and waterproof. I wear them pretty much all day every day once the ground gets wet so they have been put through their paces 

Should last me about 10 year then

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I going to have a look at them decathlon wellies  now a decent pair I might buy a pair them as spares, what model do you recommend mate ?

Keep ya receipt. My first pair leaked. I'd still recommend them, but just keep the receipt.

Pretty sure THESE were what I had/have.

Thought they only cost £45 though. Brexit? :hmm: Not sure I'd pay £60 for another pair!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Keep ya receipt. My first pair leaked. I'd still recommend them, but just keep the receipt.

Thought they only cost £45 though. Brexit? :hmm: Not sure I'd pay £60 for another pair!

yep there the ones gone up they have 45 when i bought um a year ago.....i had 3 pairs of the lightweights that were 25...now 29....i really liked the lightweight ones....they fitted like a glove...if your on the move and dont suffer with cold feet...then the lightweght ones...

but if you want that extra warmth ...then get the neoprene ones

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

born ....how long have you had yours ....and whats your verdict on them so far

18 minutes ago, TOMO said:

born ....how long have you had yours ....and whats your verdict on them so far

Bought my first pair probably two years or more ago. One of them leaked within the first season of use so I binned them so bought another pair sometime last winter I think and they seem to be spot on. But tbh I only wear them occasionally and for light stuff. I wear lace up boots for anything half serious and frankly even for most dog walks.

If the first pair hadn't of leaked I'd be singing their praises by now. I understand every brand has the odd dud but it just makes me a bit cautious.

I've had a couple pairs of Solognac trousers for 2-3 seasons now and a mate has just bought jackets too. Everyone swears by the stuff for value and I keep putting others onto it. That first pair of wellies are literally the only duds I've heard of.

I'm just a bit of a flash c**t so need some Musto/Harkila to be visible to maintain my image! :laugh:

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Bought my first pair probably two years or more ago. One of them leaked within the first season of use so I binned them so bought another pair sometime last winter I think and they seem to be spot on. But tbh I only wear them occasionally and for light stuff. I wear lace up boots for anything half serious and frankly even for most dog walks.

If the first pair hadn't of leaked I'd be singing their praises by now. I understand every brand has the odd dud but it just makes me a bit cautious.

I've had a couple pairs of Solognac trousers for 2-3 seasons now and a mate has just bought jackets too. Everyone swears by the stuff for value and I keep putting others onto it. That first pair of wellies are literally the only duds I've heard of.

I'm just a bit of a flash c**t so need some Musto/Harkila to be visible to maintain my image! :laugh:

Where you been freeze dried, or doing hard time ?

I go commando, and even I've heard of Jockey and Y fronts, and what about the big old baggy makin bacon boxer shorts circa 1987 ish, I bet there's a whole host of duds out there were you to peruse Google, flea bay etc

You know ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

Where you been freeze dried, or doing hard time ?

I go commando, and even I've heard of Jockey and Y fronts, and what about the big old baggy makin bacon boxer shorts circa 1987 ish, I bet there's a whole host of duds out there were you to peruse Google, flea bay etc

You know ?

Wtf ?? your  a strange man 4 real?