Hunting footwear

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I currently own a pair of argyll wellingtons size 11 the right 1 has played a blinder for the last 2 seasons, but unfortunately the left has jacked and has stated letting water I won't pass it on ill

You can tell he's been ferreting in brambles by the look of his arms..

Rambo had a pair of them in first blood..

Posted Images

On 04/02/2021 at 20:34, The drover said:

Yup . Rubbing coal stour into cuts to stop the bleeding and crack on with work ✊

Never heard of that one a lot of the blue scars i used to see when i worked down the pit were usually on the back's of some of the old collier's when the top came in when it was hand got on the coal face.

Quick update lads 4 them of u whats been following the progress o the welly dilemma I've bit the bullet and gone for running on a pair o new uns, however they were sposed to come 3 day ago but now the saying the run out of size 11 and can I do wi a 12 I'm at me wits end wi worry, any advice appreciated 

15 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Quick update lads 4 them of u whats been following the progress o the welly dilemma I've bit the bullet and gone for running on a pair o new uns, however they were sposed to come 3 day ago but now the saying the run out of size 11 and can I do wi a 12 I'm at me wits end wi worry, any advice appreciated 

Scorn not your Simplicity

A frontless 12 is the way forward

You know ?

Quick update lads I know a good few o you have bin worried sick ,well fret no more after having no luck gerrin gifted and buying into someone else's failure ? I finally bit the bullet and went 2 a well known supplier, I'm over the moon wi the new uns 

20210210_174136.jpg

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Quick update lads I know a good few o you have bin worried sick ,well fret no more after having no luck gerrin gifted and buying into someone else's failure ? I finally bit the bullet and went 2 a well known supplier, I'm over the moon wi the new uns 

20210210_174136.jpg

Big old boats them yokes, too bad you're not near a body of water, you could float to France in them kidder

You know ?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

What ones the they an how much? Need to order a pair for me lad an myself an been thinking bout the aigle paracour iso anti fatigue or what ever they called ? is that them? 

That's them went wi neoprene lined because got a year longer out them than without how old the lad don't want him growing out on um unless his brother can have em like