Hunting footwear

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I currently own a pair of argyll wellingtons size 11 the right 1 has played a blinder for the last 2 seasons, but unfortunately the left has jacked and has stated letting water I won't pass it on ill

You can tell he's been ferreting in brambles by the look of his arms..

Rambo had a pair of them in first blood..

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's all about the socks. 

I am wearing my thermal Dunlop wellies today at work with a cheap pair of JCB work socks, my feet are fecking dropping off here.. 

do you mean your feet are hot or cold??

Just now, Greb147 said:

Ice cold!! 

They are normally toasty in these wellies but these socks are shite. 

funny that...I like them jcb socks..most days I'm in them or cheap Donna from sports direct...

Mrs bought me some seal skins for crimbo...but I've not worn them yet on a day out ...but when I tried them on in the house within minutes my feet were sweating..

• Like 1
Just now, TOMO said:

funny that...I like them jcb socks..most days I'm in them or cheap Donna from sports direct...

Mrs bought me some seal skins for crimbo...but I've not worn them yet on a day out ...but when I tried them on in the house within minutes my feet were sweating..

We are doing feck all at the minute, waiting on stone to set up our compound so stood about a lot but I expect my feet to be nice & warm when I've got over 100 bar covering my trotters. ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, MH1 said:

Does it have to be a welly? I've got a water proof work boot that's been a good worker over the years, but I'm over booted at the moment and it's not getting the graft it deserves

I'd need a trial mate but if it's genuine,good wi other shoes and quiet in cupboard why not

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

Ah Tomo, that's the problem with anything waterproof...once there's water inside, it can't get out.?