Hunting footwear

I currently own a pair of argyll wellingtons size 11 the right 1 has played a blinder for the last 2 seasons, but unfortunately the left has jacked and has stated letting water I won't pass it on ill do the right thing ,I know it's a big ask this time o year but if any lads know of any genuine left foot size 11 pm me 

Thanks in advance 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I currently own a pair of argyll wellingtons size 11 the right 1 has played a blinder for the last 2 seasons, but unfortunately the left has jacked and has stated letting water I won't pass it on ill

You can tell he's been ferreting in brambles by the look of his arms..

Rambo had a pair of them in first blood..

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I currently own a pair of argyll wellingtons size 11 the right 1 has played a blinder for the last 2 seasons, but unfortunately the left has jacked and has stated letting water I won't pass it on ill do the right thing ,I know it's a big ask this time o year but if any lads know of any genuine left foot size 11 pm me 

Thanks in advance 

Does it have to be gen u ine neck ?

7 hours ago, Black neck said:

Thanks in advance 

Good luck with your search at least you havnt complicated things to much ??

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Black neck said:

Thanks in advance 

When Aldi have there fishing gear in store invest in a pair or neoprene socks there great for keeping your feet dry with a leaky welly even expensive leaky welly’s ,