No budging for another month ffs

This sort of thing entertains me. It's quite the thing, on this forum, to proclaim shit like; " I'm So anti social! I Hate human contact! Hell, I'm a Loner so edgy that Socks wouldn't have Any fingers left from me! "

And, here we are. All being told by our glorious leaders that we Must have no human contact. And where's all the threads about how great it is? From the Brethren of the Edge? Why aren't they on This thread, saying; 'Shut up, Jigs! This is fukking Great!'?

Now, personally? I'm the most garrulous, happy / chatty soul you could ever meet. I'd have a good natter with a fukking tree stump. (Ever let me get you in PM / Email and see!)

Yet, my medical records state I'm a hermit. Doctors don't make that shit up. I guess I am, thinking about it. So, all this 'lock down' shit goes right over my head. It's just how I normally live.

Jigsaw is, obviously, a normal, average guy. He's felt moved to post, saying 'FFS, when will it end?!'. So, where are all these, 'Look at me! I'm SO fukking edgy!' types? Why aren't they posting, " Naaah! Long may it continue! "?

Entertaining ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Its not the fact we cant see any one its fact we cant do sod all. Like drive 5 mile up the road to go fishing. I  went duck shooting at weekend and had to hump all my gear nearly fooking killed me lol. Where as I could jumped in van been there in 2 minutes. We are allowed to walk to shoot but not drive

This is the problem with the rules. I don't want to meet any sod but I want to do my hobbies after working all week 

Edited by terryd
4 minutes ago, terryd said:

We are allowed to walk to shoot but not drive.

:o What the Fukk is That all about??? (Absolutely genuine question. I have no media coverage and this place is really my little window on the world)

I guess I'll find out I've broken some loopy fukkin law of the New World Order when they bundle me into the back of a van for being seen wearing the wrong coloured strides.

5 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:o What the Fukk is That all about??? (Absolutely genuine question. I have no media coverage and this place is really my little window on the world)

I guess I'll find out I've broken some loopy fukkin law of the New World Order when they bundle me into the back of a van for being seen wearing the wrong coloured strides.

It's Wales for me. I can walk ten miles if I want but I can't drive 1 mile to a farm and let the dog have a run around. We can go fishing but only if we walk. 
We are run by this fella

11965472.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=resp

I rest my case

Edited by terryd
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, terryd said:

It's Wales for me. I can walk ten miles if I want but I can't drive 1 mile to a farm and let the dog have a run around. We can go fishing but only if we walk. 
We are run by this fella

11965472.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=resp

I rest my case

I think the police have given up on this lockdown compared to the first one lol. Haven't seen any check points and I've driven all over Wales and into West Mids working and not been stopped once. Reckon they're only bothering with busy areas like pen y fan etc or if you're having a house party.

Just now, MH1 said:

I think the police have given up on this lockdown compared to the first one lol. Haven't seen any check points and I've driven all over Wales and into West Mids working and not been stopped once. Reckon they're only bothering with busy areas like pen y fan etc or if you're having a house party.

I have noticed exactly the same to be honest 

4 minutes ago, MH1 said:

My boy has driven to Hereford for work at least a dozen times since lockdown and has never been stopped or seen a checkpoint.

I've been driving upto 200miles in a day on a weekend all-over powys, carmarthen with the dogs... Met lads at 12:30 am in motorway services to gift pups on a school night in the midlands and reading way.. If your on your todd, then the chances of you being stopped in wales are slim to non unless your up to no good?

What can they really do? If it's your first time, they turn you around, it's the empty heads having parties and posting over social media that gets you fined?people are doing what they please from what I can see... Only difference is they wearing a mask, that's here in Wales and Bristol, Gloucester, Somerset way when I'm working.... 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

That's powder blue corduroys for you

the bit im pissed off with is non travel,i live on the outskirts of the city,so to hit any decent bit of ground takes a 30 min drive minimum, and now the fines are being increased and you will be stopped even when driving now,  i dont see many people around me anyhow so thats not the bother,its not being able to get out for a ramble up the hills etc,..i talk to mates up the country and they just jump the ditch at thte side of their homes and dissapear into the hills and forestry ,lucky feckers...i like spending time with the family,last thursday i drove the son to Dublin to collect a new car he bought ,3 hrs drive each way....it was a joy to be away for the day,not a check point through the whole journey ,,id risk taking a spin but i dont fancy forking out 100+ euros just to walk the dog , another month at least of this ,,I also have a sister and an aunt that are in seperate nursing homes that i havent seen in over 12 months,..,thats where the ffs comes in..i dont miss seeing anyone as i dont ever see many anyhow lol

Edited by jigsaw