50000 crack pipes

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Last few month I hardly been on here, working doubles an out with dog an ferrets mate, doubt the others can say same ? a yep Iv posted lots an don’t dent it but since the fury, football an covid threads Iv been on here less an less, like I’ve said before Facebook is fast Over taking this place especially for hunting related posts ?

is it any good the face book hunting threads site or whatever it is....ive never been on fb so no idea

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in prison at 15  on firearm charges and armed robbery, through knocking about with the wrong sorts ... Did my time and have kept my nose clean for the last 26 yrs, worked my arse off, never been

iv never read so much shit re addiction in my life cut there throats euthanise them .....seriously ...cmon lads cutting your owns throats euthanising addicts feck off man ....plenty differentnt reason

So they drink or abuse people in other ways and are on a path of self destruction?? What about the people or kids who are forced into prostitution with no choice?? Use drugs to block out the pain??? L

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

There’s millions mate, an some the sensible ones are well worth a look, some guys doing some some serious graft out there, al around the world but even in U.K. you’d be surprised, it’s more like the game fair shows tho if you know what I mean there’s all sorts an some proper mental groups you can’t wait to get out of, a few like this place used to be

im same tho I can’t get me head around fscenook for some reason but I can’t deny it’s soon becoming the place to be, an I love looking at the mutts that are out there ensuring there keep, it beats reading the same old drivel about fcuking Sunderland or covid or darkies ☹️?

Max is the only 1 on here who loves Sunderland..

There's 1.5 million that like Sunderland on facebook feck that.. 1 Sunderland fanatic is enough..?

Screenshot_20210128-170400.png.01941119aa914f800f23272d14edfa5a.png

On 25/01/2021 at 22:00, jackthelad said:

listen theres folk on here me included had adictions beat it got jobs houses familys ...others have lost folk to addiction and your giving it billy big licks exterminate the lott of them...give your head a wobble christ....so if your neighbours son got addicted to smack your of the opinion he should get one behind the lug rather than help to keep himself and others disease free and a chance at a shot at life?

No but the truth is the dealers need one behind the ears for posioning the communities, this shit stops when the people realise it must

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Your obviously on it so know craic but incase you don’t or anybody else don’t I’ll tell, on fb you choose your friends, once you Choose em you can then choose if you wanna see there daft. Here jonnie on first day a school, here’s jonnie eating his fish fingers, posts or ignore em, but then there are countless groups that you can choose to like, from kids playing games to cnuts doin reviews on everything or any type hunting or past time you can think of, I got a few good mates, that i get there posts, lots a family an most I ignore ? but am on a few groups like the audi allroad groups which the guys can answer any problem anusialy find somebody close to fix it ? few ranger groups which are same, few American hound groups hunting bear an lion, few lurchers an ferreting groups an fishing groups an such, so you only see what you want an it’s constantly updated an seems more an more folk are using it, ask your missus if somebody that got it to let you have a look at one the ferreting sites from U.K. or hunting sites from around world an I bet you be surprised ?

I have been on there for a good few years.about 150 joking friends ? and about 4 real friends..but I don't post or say anything on there..

I joined a motorbike group.paramotor group.jimny group..

And worse mistake joined a few bull x groups..1 day later I left them groups.feck all that ???? nonsence..you might aswell rob a post office and put pics of the money and sawn off on there.along with your pic and name ??..

But yea I agree with you some really good groups on there mate ?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Try the rabbiting groups, most them are bang on see some lovely mutts in all types a land doing some decent graft, yet on here there all moaning there’s nowt to catch ???

I bet there are a few more level headed lads on there.some groups I can't work out if they are all thick as feck or want prison time ?. And some of the groups have stuff for sale on that certain subject which is good. No rabbits left on THL ?

On 26/01/2021 at 15:00, FOXHUNTER said:

How childish. How can you defend prison scum , the mind boggles. Do you admire junkies ? Weird if you ask me.

I know one that I admire. Known him since I was a kid. He lost everything was living in a hay shed just a sleeping bag and worried about his next fix. Started to get clean. Kept me straight when I tried to turn left or right at school give me a slap. Taught me bit of dry stone walling and block work. Paid me my first pay for a days work. He was working for cash and I helped him out he passed me a tenner. Know he’s clean got little bit of land and own building business. And he never looks down his nose at nobody he’s been to the gates of hell and came back. Unlike some arseholes like you. And I can safely say he would take pleasure in flooring somebody like you ??

• Like 8
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

There’s millions mate, an some the sensible ones are well worth a look, some guys doing some some serious graft out there, al around the world but even in U.K. you’d be surprised, it’s more like the game fair shows tho if you know what I mean there’s all sorts an some proper mental groups you can’t wait to get out of, a few like this place used to be

im same tho I can’t get me head around fscenook for some reason but I can’t deny it’s soon becoming the place to be, an I love looking at the mutts that are out there ensuring there keep, it beats reading the same old drivel about fcuking Sunderland or covid or darkies ☹️?

People don’t worry so much what they put on fb for some stupid reason. Considering that bbc doc not long ago all them groups went quiet. But flared right up again now. Mate got that tik tok videos on there lads dragging deer and over mental stuff you wouldn’t dream of filming let alone uploading ?

1 hour ago, king said:

I bet there are a few more level headed lads on there.some groups I can't work out if they are all thick as feck or want prison time ?. And some of the groups have stuff for sale on that certain subject which is good. No rabbits left on THL ?

Lot of young keen lads on there travelling hard and doing the numbers fair play to them. But like you say some are just looking for a prison sentence. And like katch says there’s a group for every cross you want to see. Once you got past all the pets there are dogs on there doing graft 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I know one that I admire. Known him since I was a kid. He lost everything was living in a hay shed just a sleeping bag and worried about his next fix. Started to get clean. Kept me straight when I tried to turn left or right at school give me a slap. Taught me bit of dry stone walling and block work. Paid me my first pay for a days work. He was working for cash and I helped him out he passed me a tenner. Know he’s clean got little bit of land and own building business. And he never looks down his nose at nobody he’s been to the gates of hell and came back. Unlike some arseholes like you. And I can safely say he would take pleasure in flooring somebody like you ??

Good read well done that man