50000 crack pipes

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I not saying you I’m saying everyone individually and as a society .

How long do we keep making excuses for folk dragging society down ?

Wev gone soft and everything that’s wrong has become to acceptable to appease left wing liberal thinking ?

Max all am saying some reply are sad , you never no anyone story seen all walks of life turn to drugs or alcohol some are pushed into that way of life 

• Like 1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in prison at 15  on firearm charges and armed robbery, through knocking about with the wrong sorts ... Did my time and have kept my nose clean for the last 26 yrs, worked my arse off, never been

iv never read so much shit re addiction in my life cut there throats euthanise them .....seriously ...cmon lads cutting your owns throats euthanising addicts feck off man ....plenty differentnt reason

So they drink or abuse people in other ways and are on a path of self destruction?? What about the people or kids who are forced into prostitution with no choice?? Use drugs to block out the pain??? L

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Tyla said:

No offence but I think you will still come across as a naive jobsworth. Its not that you're straight that people don't like, plenty of us are, its that you have no empathy and are proud of it. Peoples lifes are all different and things happen and sometimes people stray down the wrong path. If you cant see that there is something wrong with you.

I have empathy for the victims but none for the offenders. I know people go down the wrong path but that's their choice , why should society have to sort out their mess. It was on the news yesterday that police in Durham will now carry drugs to counteract an overdose , I don't understand it ,let them die , 1 less to worry about and be a scourge on society. 

49 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I have empathy for the victims but none for the offenders. I know people go down the wrong path but that's their choice , why should society have to sort out their mess. It was on the news yesterday that police in Durham will now carry drugs to counteract an overdose , I don't understand it ,let them die , 1 less to worry about and be a scourge on society. 

The company that make the drug to counteract an overdose be making big money out of it thay make£££  government makes £££ , you can't got to a drug or alcohol rehabilitation with out singing up to a detox why because it makes money , it's something like 8 out of ten people who take a detox re-use drugs or alcohol 

2 minutes ago, tank34 said:

It makes money drug companies make government makes , euthanasia costs money 

Still wrong ,surely we should strive for a better society. Euthanasia could be free I'm sure there would be plenty volunteers. Whatever happened to morals , respect and decency , I despair with the modern world.

2 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

No, you clearly do not understand it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

But they not stealing ‘ robbing ‘ mugging or stabbing ‘ shooting ect to feed their habit for fags are they you Clown .

Have you a habit your trying to protect and would like to get of your chest ?

No they're not but they're giving people cancer and enough innocent people die from the aftermath of drink Lee. 

Only habit I have now is vaping 

17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

A pal of a pal told us you can buy tests for as little as a tenner that tells you how pure it is, I mean at them kinda prices you’d be mad to pay for shit stuff. Jist amazes me where thee folk find the money to be sniffing a few hundred quid a few days a week? I can’t even afford me non cocaine life style ??

They sell a bit, tick a bit and tax a bit 

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Your rally need to take a step back an look again if you believe that, agreed you no worse than a few on here at this present time, but you few are deffo in a bad way am must have you phones glued to your hands, it funny an sad at same time ?☹️ 

I bet you 20 quid you an a few others on here couldn’t go a week without posting ?

I do when I'm at work, I'm sat on my arse talking shit so easy enough to sit on here. 

I could but the rest would let me down ?