50000 crack pipes

Just now, dazbrowne 13 said:

It's a pandemic in itself watched plenty of my mates f**k their life up on it

Serious question , why do people take it when they know it will end in tears ? I have never even thought about it , just seems crazy to me that you would want to ruin you and your families lives ....

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in prison at 15  on firearm charges and armed robbery, through knocking about with the wrong sorts ... Did my time and have kept my nose clean for the last 26 yrs, worked my arse off, never been

iv never read so much shit re addiction in my life cut there throats euthanise them .....seriously ...cmon lads cutting your owns throats euthanising addicts feck off man ....plenty differentnt reason

So they drink or abuse people in other ways and are on a path of self destruction?? What about the people or kids who are forced into prostitution with no choice?? Use drugs to block out the pain??? L

Posted Images

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Not assumptions at all I see it every day all  around me .

Cocaine - Crack Cocaine 

Got the country morally Fooked

Men and Women of every age from teenagers to pensioners at it on a reg basis and they openly at it 

No two fucks given

It's 2 different things Lee, crack isn't the same as Cocaine and shows you don't know about it 

• Confused 1
Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

Serious question , why do people take it when they know it will end in tears ? I have never even thought about it , just seems crazy to me that you would want to ruin you and your families lives ....

Think alot of it is new trends when I was younger everyone was into ecstasy and whizz all about having a good night now people walking about thinking they Tommy Montana 

• Like 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Not really as decent folk stay out the pubs known to turn a blind eye .

Most the c**ts drink Alco pops anyways ffs 

Max, it's rife in all pubs these days. 

Feck me they may as well put a bar in the toilets and be done with it. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Cocaine and Crack Cocaine is the real pandemic and give in ten - fifteen years we will see the health implications of what’s got well out of control and socially acceptable this last 5 years or so .

2 completely different drugs Lee taken by 2 different kinds of people 

3 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Why should we spend billions keeping this shit alive when it could be better spent.

I know what you mean mate, but on the other side its keeping jobs going with building and staffing prisons and all that goes with it. 

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Why for celebrating a goal ‘ad I say 3 months previous it weren’t even a offence .

The game is sanatised players and fans cannot even celebrate .

No wonder the atmosphere sounds better now in lockdown audio crowds ffs ??

Doesn't matter if its 3 decades, 3 years, 3 months or 3 hours Lee. You broke the law because you were under the influence 

16 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

And it also seems crazy to me why you bragged about sacking people.

Effectively ruining there lives and families lives...