Car transportation

I need to get a little camper van from Derbyshire to Lancashire. Bout an hours drive in the car so just over with a trailer I guess. 

Do we know anyone who would do it or a company that does it. Its only small, size of a Car, little 2 man thing. How much would I be looking at to get it moved? 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 7 year old announced to his mum at bedtime that he was going to dream about the trips we are going to have this summer. "dad says we are going to put surf boards on the roof and pick up some chick

Got quoted 120, bloke is going to do it for £80 if he can do it Sunday. Relative of a friend so he's doing it as a foreigner. As said not worth messing about, he knows what he's doing winching it on a

Cheers lads all sorted, getting it picked up Sunday.  New project, susuki International camper. 2 man. Just room for me, a dog, one of the boys and a load of fishing tackle ??

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, sid g said:

aint worth the hassle sometimes if you`ve got to hire a trailer fook about fetching it taking it back 

Got quoted 120, bloke is going to do it for £80 if he can do it Sunday. Relative of a friend so he's doing it as a foreigner. As said not worth messing about, he knows what he's doing winching it on and strapping it down. 

Just wait till Sunday when I get some pictures on. Proper passion wagon this is boys ??

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, sid g said:

aint worth the hassle sometimes if you`ve got to hire a trailer fook about fetching it taking it back 

Aye i suppose , i was thinking it was drivable but you wouldn't do it during lockdown . Guy from Scotland and a mate went to Essex picked up a landrover and never got stopped never saw any police 

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Cheers lads all sorted, getting it picked up Sunday. 

New project, susuki International camper. 2 man. Just room for me, a dog, one of the boys and a load of fishing tackle ??

It's not one of these is it ??

images.jpeg.e53fa35ea88dee85525c8fea85a86425.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Chid said:

It's not one of these is it ??

images.jpeg.e53fa35ea88dee85525c8fea85a86425.jpeg

It's one of these. BUT and it's a big BUT. The one in the pic is clean, new, runs, isn't damp or covered in moss.....mine is, how shall we say.... 'a project' 

supercarry_mainimg.jpg

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Good luck with the project mate....

Fck off. 

The Mrs has been trying to ruin my dream all day 'no you can't park it on the drive'..... 'no you can't tarmac the front lawn and park it there'..... 'if it comes home we are getting divorced' 

I don't need negativity here as well ?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Fck off. 

The Mrs has been trying to ruin my dream all day 'no you can't park it on the drive'..... 'no you can't tarmac the front lawn and park it there'..... 'if it comes home we are getting divorced' 

I don't need negativity here as well ?

??

I know the feeling mate.... my Mrs aint over enamoured with my "projects"...lol