Segs/Taps

Mick Gatt ~ It's okay; Mick and his family emigrated to fukking Australia, over half a fukking century ago. And Aus has such impenetrable privacy laws, even the Experts of this place couldn't Dox him ;)

I can remember, like yesterday: I'm standing in the admin corridor, waiting to get shit from the head. And I hear a distant "crack. crack. crack. crack. "

A moment later, this distant figure turns into the admin corridor. crack. crack. Crack. Crack. Crack! Crack! CRACK! CRACK!!! " ?

It was fukking Legendary!!! Mick, showing Absolute fukking Contempt for all things 'official' in that school! And I happened to be there to witness it!

Then, as befits, he was sent over! ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Mick Gatt ~ It's okay; Mick and his family emigrated to fukking Australia, over half a fukking century ago. And Aus has such impenetrable privacy laws, even the Experts of this place couldn't Dox him ;)

I can remember, like yesterday: I'm standing in the admin corridor, waiting to get shit from the head. And I hear a distant "crack. crack. crack. crack. "

A moment later, this distant figure turns into the admin corridor. crack. crack. Crack. Crack. Crack! Crack! CRACK! CRACK!!! " ?

It was fukking Legendary!!! Mick, showing Absolute fukking Contempt for all things 'official' in that school! And I happened to be there to witness it!

Then, as befits, he was sent over! ?

Unforgettable sound???

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Unforgettable sound???

Unforgettable Moment!!! How's this for a soul baring confession? Get This!

Half a fukking century ago, and I Still lay awake at night, remembering this one!

Just bought myself The Sweetest pair of Dealer Boots. I mean, this is Long before the things became the fashion for half this places inhabitants. And these were absolutely fukking Quality!

Had the 'Heel Taps'. Frankly? I never was one of the 'Hard Boys' who had to announce my approach like an army. But, they had them. I had Them. I was a walking God of quality foot ware!

And, I was walking over this round sided bridge. Like a curved wall, pavement going down as you walked round it? Very old bridge.

As I rounded the corner, Clacking away, I saw her. Young girl, with her mother, walking up towards me. This chick had obviously heard my Alpha Male Clacking, even before out eyes met.

And they did. Our eyes met. In an instant, I took it in: Mother. Little virgin. Staring at me in Awe. Me, clacking toward her. The odd sensation. The world moving too fast. The sky. The pain in my back. The overwhelming humiliation that I will Never live down!!!

There was a very old fashioned paving stone, on that Fukking bridge. Surfaced with old river gravel. Polished smooth and shiny after centuries. My steel heel met it.

My legs shot out from under me and I went from 12/6 to 9/3 in about as long as it took to see the satisfaction in that bitch mothers eyes. Then, I slammed into the pavement. Horizontally.

Was up on my feet and Clacking onwards, in a split second, of course. Doubt anyone else even registered what had happened.

Me? I'll never forget that all out humiliation! ?

• Haha 10

Fukcing taps imaging that by a thousand fold when your wearing ammo boots when your in your full ceremonial gear.... 

the boot itself has been burned and polished and bulled so it it like a mirror but has been so hardened with burned bees wax that there is literarily no movement in them.
the sole and heel is completely studded out so that when you March as a unit it gives off that unmistakable crunch sound as all the feet hit the ground together.   
it sounds fantastic for the onlooker BUT I swear to god it’s like walking on fukcing marbles. Every step could be your last and your just waiting for your foot to shoot off in a different direction to where you want to go ?

• Like 3

Wore gutties mostly, but had segs in my some of my school shoes, although I wore docs a lot so none in them obviously.

We all worked the milk vans (1980’s) and I remember a few times after finishing late I’d get changed and the driver would drop you at school so you’d not get into bother. Remember three of us hanging onto the backstep bar of an old BMC wagon, trailing a foot along the road, a shower of sparks flying behind us. Changed days. 

7 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Wore gutties mostly, but had segs in my some of my school shoes, although I wore docs a lot so none in them obviously.

We all worked the milk vans (1980’s) and I remember a few times after finishing late I’d get changed and the driver would drop you at school so you’d not get into bother. Remember three of us hanging onto the backstep bar of an old BMC wagon, trailing a foot along the road, a shower of sparks flying behind us. Changed days. 

Hard times, but great times ?

• Like 1

As a ten year old I would of given my right arm for a pair of wayfinders ,I didn't want the " starving kids in Africa " lecture off my parents ,so took matters into my own hands ,I robbed twelve left footed wayfinders from out side shoe shops ,until it dawned on me what the sneaky fkers were doing .

• Haha 2