1 hour ago, Black neck said:

So just a fast soft mouthed ,good at daytime longuns, lamps ferrets marks good in cover ,retrieve live 2 hand rhfd brilliant feet ,full UK driving licence 

Worra bout teeth ffs😁

Not bothered about teeth. Only edible game and you forgot to add good stamina. One that can catch a daytime hare regular. Shouldn't be hard to find surely. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a bitch bred this way and she would make fast dogs look slow unbelievable acceleration and top end speed and could maintain it had the best strike mouth I ever seen on a dog I dont think I will ev

So just a fast soft mouthed ,good at daytime longuns, lamps ferrets marks good in cover ,retrieve live 2 hand rhfd brilliant feet ,full UK driving licence  Worra bout teeth ffs😁

this bitch    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Why don't you find someone that has a fast lurcher x lurcher of around 24" tts, and try to organise the breeding? 

You could be searching for a long time, looking for an 'exact' type/cross.

Yes mate I will start a new thread.  That's the breeding I do really like but will like to see some lurchers that can do what I'm after and preferably have pictures to show me or invite me out to see. 

• Like 1
Just now, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

From two good workers I will. Doesn't look like anyone is breeding any though. 

Am sure more litters will crop up in the next couple of months 👍

52 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Shes similar bred but not got the gears for daytime. Very Good bitch though. 

Just get yourself a coursing bred lol

Plenty of edible

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

shame all my pups have gone or you could have had one...

I think bran should just put his two together and you guys keep one or two each..that bitch of his is a handy animal...

I'm in contact with the terrier fella up north who had one of flys pups...he spoke highly of it...shame he lost him

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Not bothered about teeth. Only edible game and you forgot to add good stamina. One that can catch a daytime hare regular. Shouldn't be hard to find surely. 

You'll piss it then mate 👍

• Haha 1

You will know better than anyone Mara what you want 👍 and which breeding you think has the best chance of achieving this out of the dogs you have available 👍

Just be careful trying to replicate the best dog - bitch you have owned as new charges never quite come up to scratch when comparing ?

Im sure which ever way you go you will put the time and effort in and the dog / bitch you keep will serve you well 👍