Lurcher pup wanted

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

So just a fast soft mouthed ,good at daytime longuns, lamps ferrets marks good in cover ,retrieve live 2 hand rhfd brilliant feet ,full UK driving licence 

Worra bout teeth ffs?

Not bothered about teeth. Only edible game and you forgot to add good stamina. One that can catch a daytime hare regular. Shouldn't be hard to find surely. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a bitch bred this way and she would make fast dogs look slow unbelievable acceleration and top end speed and could maintain it had the best strike mouth I ever seen on a dog I dont think I will ev

So just a fast soft mouthed ,good at daytime longuns, lamps ferrets marks good in cover ,retrieve live 2 hand rhfd brilliant feet ,full UK driving licence  Worra bout teeth ffs?

this bitch    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Why don't you find someone that has a fast lurcher x lurcher of around 24" tts, and try to organise the breeding? 

You could be searching for a long time, looking for an 'exact' type/cross.

Yes mate I will start a new thread.  That's the breeding I do really like but will like to see some lurchers that can do what I'm after and preferably have pictures to show me or invite me out to see. 

• Like 1

shame all my pups have gone or you could have had one...

I think bran should just put his two together and you guys keep one or two each..that bitch of his is a handy animal...

I'm in contact with the terrier fella up north who had one of flys pups...he spoke highly of it...shame he lost him

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Just get yourself a coursing bred lol

Plenty of edible

I have been thinking the same lol but would like that early acceleration.  Need it to get on top of the big rabbits my way. This dog of mine is fast but takes too long to pressure them fast enough to keep them in a field. 

why complicate things? just use your judgement of what u believe the type of cross will suit and buy a pup. take a chance. you can search for the holy grail, jump through hoops and it could still turn out not what you want. Good luck ?

• Like 1