I've bought an over/under!

Yes that's correct and you heard it correctly, a super imposed shotgun. 12g and get this, it's a Beretta!

No, not one of them overpriced cnc machined overpriced tart of a suppository gun!

The tri centennial celebratory muzzleloader ?

20210123_142954.jpg.6f4175d8d386bcd6fae28b48eb9cf171.jpg

It got to much for me and the zabala I bought last February. All summer on crows and pigeon just highlighted poor hit ratios everytime out with it!

I can not connect consistently with it but that old Tula hammergun from Russia with extra full chokes I connect with everything with a high percentage hit ratio. So I got a good deal on this unfired centennial.  Hope I get a bird before Feb 1st.

• Like 8

It must be down to Brexit,!  Or the low temperatures.  Beretta,  over and under, black powder percussion.  The world is turning backwards. I don't rate my chances very high in telling the Mrs that I'm thinking of trading her car in for a horse and cart for her.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Meece said:

It must be down to Brexit,!  Or the low temperatures.  Beretta,  over and under, black powder percussion.  The world is turning backwards. I don't rate my chances very high in telling the Mrs that I'm thinking of trading her car in for a horse and cart for her.

I think I understand what you are saying, no, no, err, no sorry I dont!

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

I've bought an over/under!

Yes that's correct and you heard it correctly, a super imposed shotgun. 12g and get this, it's a Beretta!

No, not one of them overpriced cnc machined overpriced tart of a suppository gun!

The tri centennial celebratory muzzleloader ?

20210123_142954.jpg.6f4175d8d386bcd6fae28b48eb9cf171.jpg

It got to much for me and the zabala I bought last February. All summer on crows and pigeon just highlighted poor hit ratios everytime out with it!

I can not connect consistently with it but that old Tula hammergun from Russia with extra full chokes I connect with everything with a high percentage hit ratio. So I got a good deal on this unfired centennial.  Hope I get a bird before Feb 1st.

Beautiful! I never knew they even made black powder over unders !

• Like 1
On 24/01/2021 at 18:57, Meece said:

She might be more disappointed still when she finds out you can only afford 1 horse power. ?

• Haha 1