Car trouble,

dave v mac

A warning light came on the car, filter may get blocked, so i had to give it a good run , so this morning i put the border ditches in the motor  and off i went down the motorway, now i hadnt been to this place for along time ,2,3yrs because the dogs kept dropping in and diggin at 60 is abit to much, when i got to the place i could see alot had changed but still able to have a walk round, the dogs were onto rabbits from the start, went along the hedge out pops amunty one dog was right on its tail off into thick, otherbitch was milling around trying to work it out, after aminute or so i heard barking, i thought she had it stuck in the fence and was barking at it, wrong, the dog came back, but the barking continued,ithink the mutty was barking?, moved on and there was another mutty on asort of ride it seen me and jumped over the rabbit fencing (Never seen that befor) went on some and they were back onto afew fabbits, i stopped and had a coffee, just watching them work the bushes, next thing afox is comming towards me i froze, the fox new some thing was up it was only 20yds if that from me, one bitch came back to me but could nt see it, the fox went back in the bramble and the dog by me finaly got wind of it and off she went,mean while the other bitch was still working away, and i just cought a glimps of a fox bolting away over the bank,well we were all having agood morning, it started to snow alittle bit so i thought time to head back. On the way back we had to cross a brook well the terriers were going mad in and out the water heads down running round so i just followed them , you no when you want to stay clear of a big earth   but some how you end up there, i thought shit so i put the dogs on the lead just in case,  now because i followed the dogs it was a long walk back or crash through 50yds of rough and bramble,the snow was getting heavyer now, as i looked up towards where i had to go there was a fox walking along the ridge, off i went crashing through, as it went the ground leveled off so not to bad  got back to the motor dogs in there boxes, cup of coffee off home, when i got home i lit the wood burner in the kennels for them and gave them all some chicken wings,nice morning out,

• Like 11