McDecker... ?

Just now, Greb147 said:

I think he clearly loses heart when he's not having it is own way. 

Didn't he turn his back in some of his fights? 

He gave his back up against Khabib and knew a choke was inevitable. 

Well all I can say to that is,youd have to experience it,to understand there actions.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good he’s a fukcing prick .......

8 years ago no one knew who Conor McGregor was .  he was big in cage warriors and was all over the face book pages at the time saying he’d be the king of the world all that jazz.    now he

He’s still a prick .......

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Yep him, he's been ripping him to bits saying the offer is now 10 grand.. ?

Conor can't complain, after all he insulted Khabib and his entire family. ?

Yep your right,but from me looking in an not apart of it,I'd say its below the belt bringing wife an waines into it.

I thought there was only one of them youtubers but theres two brothers apparently lol

9 minutes ago, Francie said:

That's the thing greb this internet malarkey is fuel to the fire,you can get at anyone at the touch of a button,an the whole world knows about it.

I know mate, I got you without even trying. ?

45 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I think he clearly loses heart when he's not having it is own way. 

Didn't he turn his back in some of his fights? 

He gave his back up against Khabib and knew a choke was inevitable. 

Yep.And he shot for a takedown on Diaz in the first fight knowing Diaz was far superior on the ground because he knew he was getting knocked out and then turned over and gave up his back.I watched an interesting interview with Chael Sonnen where he stated that certain fighters will purposely give up their back or a position so they get choked rather that quit if they dont want anymore.

• Thanks 1

Not a massive fan of UFC but I listen about it on the radio quite often, the pundits were all saying if CM didn't win in first round of so he'd gas out but also that he's supposed to have another boxing match lined up with either Mayweather again or maybe someone else, can't remember exactly.

Also he's done loads of charity stuff and donated lots of cash. At the end of the day he's not cash hungry now, he's an entertainer.

Don't believe the hype.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Not a massive fan of UFC but I listen about it on the radio quite often, the pundits were all saying if CM didn't win in first round of so he'd gas out but also that he's supposed to have another boxing match lined up with either Mayweather again or maybe someone else, can't remember exactly.

Also he's done loads of charity stuff and donated lots of cash. At the end of the day he's not cash hungry now, he's an entertainer.

Don't believe the hype.

Cheers, D.

Might of been pacqueiao dy fair play to the lad he's not my cup of tea but he's earned himself a fantastic life style for him. And his family 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Mcgregor has now had to get back on the tools.. 

WWW.(!64.56:886

Back on the sites, it happens the best of us. We’ll build it back! #DublinMiniDiggers

Was never on the tools in the first place.He was claiming benefits whilst training to be a cagefighter.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hang him. 

It was hilarious when he was doing an interview saying how poor he was and was on benefits when training to be a pro fighter.I think it was Aldo who stopped him in his tracks and said"So you was claiming money meant for single mothers"???

• Like 1