Wheaton, deerhound crosses

IMG-20201025-WA0000.jpg.c3375b5b23eb3b48386083f799f1bdd1.jpg

I was told this fellas breeding is wheaten x deerhound greyhound... If it is he's very easy to live with has an excellent prey drive and is very good at hunting up and is never a hassle around other dogs I have him just over a year and he has never let me down or shed away and has often saved a blank night on the lamp 

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, Lurcher91 said:

IMG-20201025-WA0000.jpg.c3375b5b23eb3b48386083f799f1bdd1.jpg

I was told this fellas breeding is wheaten x deerhound greyhound... If it is he's very easy to live with has an excellent prey drive and is very good at hunting up and is never a hassle around other dogs I have him just over a year and he has never let me down or shed away and has often saved a blank night on the lamp 

He's a fine dog 

Thanks pal he's been an honest dog since I got him.. He was going to be pts but I chanced him on and he never looked back the lad who had him before me just didn't give him a chance he was done before he started type of thing but he hasn't turned a foot wrong with me and hopefully after this season I'll try get a pup from him 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Lurcher91 said:

Thanks pal he's been an honest dog since I got him.. He was going to be pts but I chanced him on and he never looked back the lad who had him before me just didn't give him a chance he was done before he started type of thing but he hasn't turned a foot wrong with me and hopefully after this season I'll try get a pup from him 

Do you have a bitch in mind? Will you let me know when you breed him mate and what you bred him too. Thanks

2 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Do you have a bitch in mind? Will you let me know when you breed him mate and what you bred him too. Thanks

Nothing set in stone yet pal friend has a decent bitch daughter to the bitch in my profile pic hopefully we can sort something when the time comes.. If I do I will 

• Like 1

DSC_0936.JPG.d7ed3f242058997c401fd659a82a9470.JPG

Was looking for a pup bred that way myself for a while, missed out on a litter that was on here ... Then this bitch was offered to me, wheaton/bull/grey... She got the deerhound tail and gait?made 26/27" but she's thick set.. Dropped her weight, but she Runs better with some meat on her, a drop of deerhound or saluki would of lightened her up a bit.. That's the way I will be going if I ever need a replacement, very easy bitch to live with, she's far from perfect but 110% with terriers and other dogs,stock...but she is obsessed with all things feather and cats?

• Like 9
57 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_0936.JPG.d7ed3f242058997c401fd659a82a9470.JPG

Was looking for a pup bred that way myself for a while, missed out on a litter that was on here ... Then this bitch was offered to me, wheaton/bull/grey... She got the deerhound tail and gait?made 26/27" but she's thick set.. Dropped her weight, but she Runs better with some meat on her, a drop of deerhound or saluki would of lightened her up a bit.. That's the way I will be going if I ever need a replacement, very easy bitch to live with, she's far from perfect but 110% with terriers and other dogs,stock...but she is obsessed with all things feather and cats?

She's a fine bitch too mate I like a rough/broken coated dog.. Lurcher91 dog would be a nice dog on her same type too.. Yer both happy with them ye should breed them and ill buy a pup ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2