Swansea Jack

3 hours ago, fenman1# said:

Quick question does Swansea Jack still come on here I believe he used to be putting up bedlingtons doing a bit of ground work does anyone know does he still work them below ground? 

He haven’t had beddys for years as far as I know mate 

• Like 2

Thanks lads. Was looking to try a dog pup out i know there like hens teeth just from what I could remember I think he used to get a bit of digging done wouldn't of minded running on off stuff that was used for ground work seems to be just rat pack using bedlingtons now 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, fenman1# said:

Thanks lads. Was looking to try a dog pup out i know there like hens teeth just from what I could remember I think he used to get a bit of digging done wouldn't of minded running on off stuff that was used for ground work seems to be just rat pack using bedlingtons now 

Working beddy to ground are out there you just to look hard hope you find what your looking for pal

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Working beddy to ground are out there you just to look hard hope you find what your looking for pal

•  

I'm in Ireland now mate hard to get a bedlington greyhound here never mind full bred, if anyone could put me forward to them lads that kept them dogs going I would be greatful

3 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

F1 beddy greys still about 

34420F41-70D8-4AFF-81E2-D29934BBE9DD.jpeg

I see you put the laughing face on my comment, was just stating its hard to get a bedlington greyhound in Ireland never mind a pure bred off working stuff, and tbh with you a F1 labradoodle will retrieve a duck! Like I stated I'm looking to be put onto someone keeps ground dogs or someone that's still got Swansea Jack's stuff just to try if it don't work it don't work if it does happy days won't be the first dog iv had failed as a ground dog and won't be the last! 

4 hours ago, fenman1# said:

I see you put the laughing face on my comment, was just stating its hard to get a bedlington greyhound in Ireland never mind a pure bred off working stuff, and tbh with you a F1 labradoodle will retrieve a duck! Like I stated I'm looking to be put onto someone keeps ground dogs or someone that's still got Swansea Jack's stuff just to try if it don't work it don't work if it does happy days won't be the first dog iv had failed as a ground dog and won't be the last! 

Most working beddys have ND stuff in them mine do anyway ,but not only his as he wasn’t the only bloke breeding working beddys ,if you take a look at most working beddys W papers you will see most are closely related ,and the f1 retrieving a duck ain’t shy of teeth either to me a lurcher that don’t retrieve is as good as ash tray on a motor bike , oh the laughing face was indicating how right you were about the revival of the so called W beddy is only used for rats .

• Like 2
11 hours ago, fenman1# said:
  •  

I'm in Ireland now mate hard to get a bedlington greyhound here never mind full bred, if anyone could put me forward to them lads that kept them dogs going I would be greatful

You just to keep looking try Facebook as for full beddys add say most have fell or lakey in them now for digging job , the beddy type are not easy to find like the borders, same as beddy greyhound very thin on the ground pal 

2 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

Most working beddys have ND stuff in them mine do anyway ,but not only his as he wasn’t the only bloke breeding working beddys ,if you take a look at most working beddys W papers you will see most are closely related ,and the f1 retrieving a duck ain’t shy of teeth either to me a lurcher that don’t retrieve is as good as ash tray on a motor bike , oh the laughing face was indicating how right you were about the revival of the so called W beddy is only used for rats .

2 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

ND had his stuff off ME

1 hour ago, Loton Moocher said:

Well got some urs in mine to aswell as others as you know the gene pool is that tight there’s even some of Middletons lakey all sorts really,not that any of it matters aslong as they do the job

Where did you get the pup from mate