Missing members

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m still here when I can borrow my daughters internet, but my life worry’s have somewhat changed, it’s all about having enough water, wood and gas to keep us warm and fed, woke up to this today ( the

Cant speak for anyone else who cant be f****d with this gaff anymore but personally i just got a bit bored of the totally over the top attempts of the couple of little stuntmen to get onto the front f

Piss off micky, its you f***ing tinglish lowering the tone on here! Second The Irish  always banging on about how hard done by they are... Last place as always The jocks are just plain miserable cnuts

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, steve66 said:

just needed a bloody translator lol

I thought he wasn't that bad, least not when compared to a few that were about, Bill being one.

On 25/11/2019 at 09:55, billhardy said:

Yas a big fool ya toss pot fecking idiot  where did I say yas go ba go ozz fa a mating sweaty. Ya a Di k head that aye done feck a only cat ch a few numgb dumb southern conies South North they both fall in that category easy dumb game fa dumb fellas such has you ding ding batty socks the dingo man atb bill 

which needed the full force of the forum translation section... 

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the services of a stud dog, rather from this, I infer, you are perspiring heavily. You have a head that resembles a phallus and have limited experience other than catching rabbits from the Home Counties. Rabbits from both north and south are easy and lack intelligence which makes them ideal game for people with a limited mental capacity such as yourself, being an article of foot attire and an Australian canine".

This service is brought to you by the Dyslectic Translators.

It is noted with examples of comprehendible word linking such as, "a big fool", the slip into a form of Standard English vernacular, albeit a poor form, this leads us to believe there is hope for the benighted individual, it would be a long and tedious road but unarguable a road and with appropriate medication and therapy one could expect some progress.

Please note the views and statements made by individual posters are not necessarily those of the Dyslectic translator’s service.

Ah the heady days of idiocracy...................

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

Bill hardy will be missed I used to like reading him going off on one it was strange his replys I used to read them a few times he wrote/spelt how he would say things. Tbh he come across as a bit of a nut job but when you spoke to him level headed he was a pretty sound guy and he knew his beans he was a experienced dog man I miss bill tbh wonder what ever happened to him

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Astanley said:

Baw ,was a good laugh ,I enjoyed his input .

Nice and generous fella too, 

He sent a card down with £50 in it for the first THL match... nothing on here, no look at me just out of the blue a card in the post.

Yapped a bit with him...very funny and his wind ups were brilliant...

You pair on the buttercup thread was gold!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2