Missing members

4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

??....

I'm not sure why I had to explain it....got to be careful with throw away comments!! Lol

I’m just glad I never put my quote of “life in the bus lane”..... ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m still here when I can borrow my daughters internet, but my life worry’s have somewhat changed, it’s all about having enough water, wood and gas to keep us warm and fed, woke up to this today ( the

Cant speak for anyone else who cant be f****d with this gaff anymore but personally i just got a bit bored of the totally over the top attempts of the couple of little stuntmen to get onto the front f

Piss off micky, its you f***ing tinglish lowering the tone on here! Second The Irish  always banging on about how hard done by they are... Last place as always The jocks are just plain miserable cnuts

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

If I'm sat with a beautiful Mrs, naked, on the bed, tits out, fanny flashing, begging me to bum/flick/fook/get jiggy with/up on her.... am I not living the dream?

Naw you’ve broke into someone with a blind wife’s hoose

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, mushroom said:

If I'm sat with a beautiful Mrs, naked, on the bed, tits out, fanny flashing, begging me to bum/flick/fook/get jiggy with/up on her.... am I not living the dream?

Get the f**k out of my wardrobe mush!!! ??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Not if you prefer men

• Haha 1

Been on here a fair while and quickly came to the opinion that generally members are all mad as a box of frogs but most are decent, few are real nutters but that's the world generally. Compared to its heyday when posts in say health section would get reams of replies it is quieter than back along but perhaps the advice is a little better now, or at least not drowned out by so much utter utter tripe, like use engine oil on dogs skin conditions.

Feck the shite I've been called over the years, I remember the BARF threads where I was a cruel, evil terrible owner poisoning my dogs with carbs etc etc basically I'm a very bad man but had a lot of laughs reading replies in various topics over the years.

So there has always been arguments but most don't take it to seriously and in the majority of cases being on here a fair while is nice as time shows that I was right.

Ps as will the future ?.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Been on here a fair while and quickly came to the opinion that generally members are all mad as a box of frogs but most are decent, few are real nutters but that's the world generally. Compared to its heyday when posts in say health section would get reams of replies it is quieter than back along but perhaps the advice is a little better now, or at least not drowned out by so much utter utter tripe, like use engine oil on dogs skin conditions.

Feck the shite I've been called over the years, I remember the BARF threads where I was a cruel, evil terrible owner poisoning my dogs with carbs etc etc basically I'm a very bad man but had a lot of laughs reading replies in various topics over the years.

So there has always been arguments but most don't take it to seriously and in the majority of cases being on here a fair while is nice as time shows that I was right as will the future ?.

So.... you're still murdering dogs with pasta and brown bread then? ?

• Haha 1

I would suggest that the standard of English has improved of late, although worry not I remain ever ready to meet the needs of the less erudite, literate or scholarly members as their needs present.

So ladies and gentlefolk, remember " the potent scien-tific thinker must view both himself and what he knows irreverently ; he must have a detached eccentricity enabling him to view data outside the accepted frame of reference; only a sense of humour can guarantee that he does not become intellectually hidebound." 

(Robert Escarpit)

Regards Verandi Corydon Esquire.

Edited by Dyslectic
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1