Missing members

3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I don't know who you mean specifically but I've noticed some general disheartened posts. It's a shitty time of year tbh which has been amplified by another lockdown.

Personally, there's only so much nonsense I can tolerate before I feel like I'm literally wasting my life and decide to move on to another thread.

same here mate ...i only ocasionaly look at the covid thread....never look at the football threads...and spend very little time on this site nowadays....theres far more intresting stuff to read about or watch on the old web...

• Like 2

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m still here when I can borrow my daughters internet, but my life worry’s have somewhat changed, it’s all about having enough water, wood and gas to keep us warm and fed, woke up to this today ( the

Cant speak for anyone else who cant be f****d with this gaff anymore but personally i just got a bit bored of the totally over the top attempts of the couple of little stuntmen to get onto the front f

Piss off micky, its you f***ing tinglish lowering the tone on here! Second The Irish  always banging on about how hard done by they are... Last place as always The jocks are just plain miserable cnuts

Posted Images

There’s still some good content on here. I’ve only been a member since 2013 so can’t say how much its declined since the halcyon days of yore..., but in ‘my time’ the General Section has been largely been dross, the type of inane nonsense men would have stood at a bar debating before pubs sadly became passé. Only difference is you don’t have to stand and listen to it if you don’t like it, just click on another thread and move on. 

The user names might have changed, but there’s the same mix of good and bad, interesting and dull, and the inevitable attention seeker thread wrecker types. As for Max, I don’t blame him for anything. He’s like the cnut in the pub who’s had a few too many and won’t take a telling, and I’ve always said you can’t reason with a drunk man, so why waste your time trying.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

It has been a bit shit on ere of late what did I miss ? 

I havent been about, but you nip in for a look & its the same old same old more or less. Must be getting old as its nice and familiiar!!!

• Like 1

To be fair the place is shit , plenty better forums / social platforms to visit , 

this place been going down bank for to long , it’s more a force of habit now to have a quick look on see what shite been posted then leave , probably the same for most people but soon the habit of even coming on having a nose around will stop

• Like 2

The decline has been going on for a few years now.

Look at the trapping section; hardly any posts and none from the likes of Moxy, John Darcy and Uncle Pesta.

The airgun section became dominated by two Walts; one who continually brags about his 3,000 acre permission where he takes his home made targets and the other posting daily photos of his 30 yard grouping using a modern air rifle rested on sticks.

And now the General section is dominated by a g*******e who thinks that anyone with any talent in Hartlepool is a world beater and strangles any decent threads before they get started.

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

ive semi given up on the site,critics and smart arse answers is all that seem to flow and tons of bickering,,same folk same shit with little to add to the place,try help folk on here and some one thats never met ye or knows you starts taking pot shots ,,why would ye bother even making an effort with that carry on...the best lads that were here are gone for that very reason

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

The decline has been going on for a few years now.

Look at the trapping section; hardly any posts and none from the likes of Moxy, John Darcy and Uncle Pesta.

The airgun section became dominated by two Walts; one who continually brags about his 3,000 acre permission where he takes his home made targets and the other posting daily photos of his 30 yard grouping using a modern air rifle rested on sticks.

And now the General section is dominated by a g*******e who thinks that anyone with any talent in Hartlepool is a world beater and strangles any decent threads before they get started.

You're only slagging of those 2 blokes in the air rifle section because you went in there a while back, acted an arse and, they got the better of you.

• Haha 4

All the upsets  are caused by people  who have only  been on the site for around 10 years ! they can  only  comment on b*****d Blacks , b*****d Homo's ,  .Cooking  and f***ing Football not one of the c**ts is a Rabbit catcher .

• Like 4
  • Haha 4