Missing members

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m still here when I can borrow my daughters internet, but my life worry’s have somewhat changed, it’s all about having enough water, wood and gas to keep us warm and fed, woke up to this today ( the

Cant speak for anyone else who cant be f****d with this gaff anymore but personally i just got a bit bored of the totally over the top attempts of the couple of little stuntmen to get onto the front f

Piss off micky, its you f***ing tinglish lowering the tone on here! Second The Irish  always banging on about how hard done by they are... Last place as always The jocks are just plain miserable cnuts

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Cant speak for anyone else who cant be f****d with this gaff anymore but personally i just got a bit bored of the totally over the top attempts of the couple of little stuntmen to get onto the front foot doing the whole assertive,confrontational act from behind their protective shield....the whole hyper emotional slightly unhinged back down from nobody act just gets a little bit monotonous and tedious when its the main posters doing it.....I always liked this little gaff but its like any pub you become a regular in,once the character and personality of the most regular punters becomes nothing like those you would share time with anywhere else in life its probably time to move on....." Lifes too short to dance with ugly women or drive slow cars "

I,ll certainly look in from time to time as theres some good chaps on here i enjoy listening to but in the meantime hope everyones doing ok/families etc in these tricky times

Now let the stuntmen do their thing ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zUc-mpMGrs

Evening ??

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Cant speak for anyone else who cant be f****d with this gaff anymore but personally i just got a bit bored of the totally over the top attempts of the couple of little stuntmen to get onto the front foot doing the whole assertive,confrontational act from behind their protective shield....the whole hyper emotional slightly unhinged back down from nobody act just gets a little bit monotonous and tedious when its the main posters doing it.....I always liked this little gaff but its like any pub you become a regular in,once the character and personality of the most regular punters becomes nothing like those you would share time with anywhere else in life its probably time to move on....." Lifes too short to dance with ugly women or drive slow cars "

I,ll certainly look in from time to time as theres some good chaps on here i enjoy listening to but in the meantime hope everyones doing ok/families etc in these tricky times

Now let the stuntmen do their thing ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zUc-mpMGrs

all the best gnash  for 2021 -2022     stay safe   Big lad + family ,  drop us a pm now and then    Ray?

• 2 weeks later...