Missing members

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m still here when I can borrow my daughters internet, but my life worry’s have somewhat changed, it’s all about having enough water, wood and gas to keep us warm and fed, woke up to this today ( the

Cant speak for anyone else who cant be f****d with this gaff anymore but personally i just got a bit bored of the totally over the top attempts of the couple of little stuntmen to get onto the front f

Piss off micky, its you f***ing tinglish lowering the tone on here! Second The Irish  always banging on about how hard done by they are... Last place as always The jocks are just plain miserable cnuts

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Astanley said:

What's your inner voice saying ?... " let me out of this fkn closet "

"....... Stan" but I ignore shim (My inner voice is a 17 year old Vietnamese Mexican transvestite just trying to earn enough to get into Blackpool school of dance)..... Lucyfred is gonna get you Stan ?

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, Greyman said:

Having read the first half a million pages, I,ve come to the conclusion that not much has really changed apart from the fact a lot of you have gone from young carefree men to middle aged wage slaves and have now all just turned into your dads, it’s a common problem I see all the time in both male and females, sitting round moaning and condemning the younger generation for being the same as they were when they had no worry,s, I can’t stand my old man and always swore I’d never turn into him, I,m nearly 60 and most of my mates are still 40 and under because they still have a bit of life left in them and don’t just sit round moaning that things aren’t the same as in my day, well it’s all a load of bollacks fuelled by foggy memory’s,  of a fantastic yesterday that were only better because you had less and cared less, so if you don’t like it go away and find what once made you happy and learn to smile again you miserable old b*****ds ???

Fck off pugwash, just cos you do fck all all day other than practice tying knots and singing sea shanties ???

What was it Winston Churchill said about sailors.... "it's all about rum, bum and the lash" 

On 26/01/2021 at 19:00, steve66 said:

Forgot how bad Bill was lol ,enjoyed his input though ... after reading it for the 4th time ?

Whin, Baw and Bill , all good characters who made the forum fun with some good banter and input ? 

Bill was brilliant, most of his posts had me in tears lol. And the one when he was berating katchum, and his leotard wearing, lesbian, transexual, useless flecking ausehole ways, had me doubled up and unable to catch my breath properly for several minutes!! ?.  f**k me, that's still probably the funniest thing I've ever read on here lol.

Apart from that, he certainly knew his chromasomes from his lipochromes, when it came to breeding canaries and mules.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Bill was brilliant, most of his posts had me in tears lol. And the one when he was berating katchum, and his leotard wearing, lesbian, transexual, useless flecking ausehole ways, had me doubled up and unable to catch my breath properly for several minutes!! ?.  f**k me, that's still probably the funniest thing I've ever read on here lol.

Apart from that, he certainly knew his chromasomes from his lipochromes, when it came to breeding canaries and mules.

Wasn't it "transexual bisexual" or something? ???

Just now, MH1 said:

Wasn't it "transexual bisexual" or something? ???

Lol yeah, f****n brilliant it was, fair play. Took me four or five attempts to read it to my mrs, cos I was laughing that hard each time I tried!! ? ?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

And dogs mate, he was a genuine stock man an I never once said different ? believe it or not there was a time a long time ago I used to chat with him in private an a nicer gent you couldn’t have asked to chat to, an like you say a font a knowledge on stockman ship an breeding

but an there is a but, not could he chat shit, bite like a hungry trout an talk down to some folk haha? he has gave me better insults an better craic on here than anybody else ? an I know he took it( or most of it) I’m good jest?

id have him back over a good few that’s still here any day of week??

Lol, yeah I agree with you mate. He spoke a lot of sense, and some of his replies on here were absolutely priceless!  ??

• Like 1

Does anyone on here know Bill in the flesh? He seemed a knowledgeable bloke and used to make sense mostly but seemed to suddenly go funny, just wondered if he had gone through a hard time or hit the bottle hard or summat? Hope he's ok anyway.

• Like 3