Missing members

3 minutes ago, RossM said:

Aye but was he on the bottle for the whole duration it was posted? ??‍♂️ I am just bitter coz it was comedy gold and well worth a revisit for a laugh every once in a while and he begged a mod to remove it. ??

Be nice if I could remove a couple of nights from my personal history too ?

• Like 1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m still here when I can borrow my daughters internet, but my life worry’s have somewhat changed, it’s all about having enough water, wood and gas to keep us warm and fed, woke up to this today ( the

Cant speak for anyone else who cant be f****d with this gaff anymore but personally i just got a bit bored of the totally over the top attempts of the couple of little stuntmen to get onto the front f

Piss off micky, its you f***ing tinglish lowering the tone on here! Second The Irish  always banging on about how hard done by they are... Last place as always The jocks are just plain miserable cnuts

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Be nice if I could remove a couple of nights from my personal history too ?

I once woke up in a bed sit with an absolute beer goggles of a bird next to me, thought oh shit it looked a hell of a lot nicer on the end of 10 pints so gathered my belongings and snook out the door phoned my mate and asked him to come and pick me up double QuickTime for the perfect escape, it was only then I realised I had left my keys etc on the bedside cabinet and had to go back and knock the door like a little sheep ,, can I have my keys please,, I don’t have a lot of shame or regrets but think that was one of those moments the world ending would have been a blessing ??

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I once woke up in a bed sit with an absolute beer goggles of a bird next to me, thought oh shit it looked a hell of a lot nicer on the end of 10 pints so gathered my belongings and snook out the door phoned my mate and asked him to come and pick me up double QuickTime for the perfect escape, it was only then I realised I had left my keys etc on the bedside cabinet and had to go back and knock the door like a little sheep ,, can I have my keys please,, I don’t have a lot of shame or regrets but think that was one of those moments the world ending would have been a blessing ??

Curse the sauce and youth ?‍♂️ ?

Ran out of a birds house once, steaming and almost naked because she was a minger with bad breath ?

Landed home (around 200-300yards away) burst into my front room (half naked thinking just my flatmate was there, NO! He was there with 4 reps from the carpet firms he worked with and we'd been out with). So I burst in and screamed I was gonna smash her ass, then smelt her breath and got a limper ? Adam's face planted into his hands, with a slight headshake.... The gentlemen left not long after that ?

• Haha 4
15 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Ran out of a birds house once, steaming and almost naked because she was a minger with bad breath ?

Landed home (around 200-300yards away) burst into my front room (half naked thinking just my flatmate was there, NO! He was there with 4 reps from the carpet firms he worked with and we'd been out with). So I burst in and screamed I was gonna smash her ass, then smelt her breath and got a limper ? Adam's face planted into his hands, with a slight headshake.... The gentlemen left not long after that ?

Out of likes ??

28 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Right shortstuff you can join Malt in the “slaver” category ????

8 hours ago, sid g said:

moved house ,, he`s into some step fitness thing still around says this place had to many twats still talk to him he`s happy with his lot ,,, could`nt wish to meet a nicer fella .

Aye I saw his fitness step thing... looked like the long lost member from right said Fred. I lost his number. Tell him Ross is asking for him ????

Having read the first half a million pages, I,ve come to the conclusion that not much has really changed apart from the fact a lot of you have gone from young carefree men to middle aged wage slaves and have now all just turned into your dads, it’s a common problem I see all the time in both male and females, sitting round moaning and condemning the younger generation for being the same as they were when they had no worry,s, I can’t stand my old man and always swore I’d never turn into him, I,m nearly 60 and most of my mates are still 40 and under because they still have a bit of life left in them and don’t just sit round moaning that things aren’t the same as in my day, well it’s all a load of bollacks fuelled by foggy memory’s,  of a fantastic yesterday that were only better because you had less and cared less, so if you don’t like it go away and find what once made you happy and learn to smile again you miserable old b*****ds ???

• Like 6
  • Haha 4
22 minutes ago, sid g said:

no idea mate he`s in the same spot from nov till the weather gets better march time then they`re away on the canal all summer they live on the money made from selling the  house put enough by to buy something cheap if it goes tits up said his  biggest worry is old age and illness  ..

Seems he has it about right, and no you don’t have time to be ill it’s the biggest worry as there is a list of jobs to do from the moment you open your eyes, I,m renting my house out for five year before making any decisions, but I’d like to sell up then buy a little flat for a rentable income and if I ever have to go back on land, ??