Missing members

9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

are you on drugs ? 

Ummmm ..... No.

Look, I'm sorry, mate. I've never particularly noticed you before ? Are you one of the doxing crew here? Has That rattled your cage?

Only, I just can't see what your problem is. Assuming english is your first language and you have no known 'Learning Issues'? I can only suggest you ask a random, passing member of the public to explain my words. 

Maybe try using your finger and mouthing the letters, slowly? ?

• Haha 3

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m still here when I can borrow my daughters internet, but my life worry’s have somewhat changed, it’s all about having enough water, wood and gas to keep us warm and fed, woke up to this today ( the

Cant speak for anyone else who cant be f****d with this gaff anymore but personally i just got a bit bored of the totally over the top attempts of the couple of little stuntmen to get onto the front f

Piss off micky, its you f***ing tinglish lowering the tone on here! Second The Irish  always banging on about how hard done by they are... Last place as always The jocks are just plain miserable cnuts

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I'm sure it was Matt that had aload of serious grief of antis I spoke with him after I got a warning for something and nothing seemed a decent lad 

See to be fair, 

1. I’m Scottish everyone’s a c**t, sound c**t, that c**t, c**t c**t? ??‍♂️??‍♂️

2. He actually mellowed a wee bit towards the end.

3. It was his condescending comments and belittling of folk of certain country pursuits that put him across as a bit of a pap

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

What about malt still a mod but never online good bloke as well

He’s still about, he’s a slaver aswell, making home brew and shacked up with a missus with fantastic bangers!! ????

• Haha 4
50 minutes ago, RossM said:

He’s still about, he’s a slaver aswell, making home brew and shacked up with a missus with fantastic bangers!! ????

????

She said cheers for the compliment! ?